Injury Off-season news

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks RFCO.

Just on Matt, he seems quite impressive from the coverage we get. Do you have some brief background info on him?

How long at the club now?
Previous experience in and out of AFL?
Qualifications and areas of expertise?
etc.

Just interested to know.

Cheers.

Excellent. Thanks RFCO. WOuld have liked to hear more about individual players and what they are having done, but still a good interview.

I know its not injury related, but we filmed 10 or so interviews with some of the boys before they headed off for their holidays. Here's another piece

[YOUTUBE]mxQFt4W8MKY[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the past week I've seen Kel Moore, Derickx, Heslin, Astbury, Grimes and Conca here on their own accord. Some have already taken off for their holidays.

He sounds intriguing, has he been training at richmond for long?

one of my mates played for Ireland in the internatonal series win against PNG... also plays for eat freo...

absolute freak of a player, cardio for days, can sprint and kick the ball up to him self n not fumble... anyways apparently trained with Heslin at Richmond late in the season and Tigers said unlikely cos of his age (27)

id say worth a rookie listing the guy has only been back playing in oz for a year and is ready made

oh his name is Alan Coomey, played in Irelands win 9 years ago too i believe

anyone heard anything about a potential maturte age rookie?

Great watch and great read, but shouldnt this be in "The OFFICIAL off season Thread"

Its certainly official and its certainly off season.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back