Trades/Delistings/Recruitment Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over on the GWS board they're claiming that we're into Luke Brown (a 19 year old prelist target from Norwood) We've supposably offered up Jacko for him

Just spoke to Sam newman about the Jack trade & he said
" OH REALLY !!" :D;)

Hang on.... early last week DT007 posted:
Morris has signed a heads of agreement with Tigers, which was out there considering we made no mention about picking him under FS. But DT was right'
He mentioned that we had interest in Koby Stevens, now K Stevens wants out of WCE.
He also said we were interested in Luke Brown and we trying to deal with GWS. Now I read that we are prepared that to offer D Jackson. I think DT007 Said it was Luke Maguane that we wanted to trade for him.
I am not saying that what he says is all going to come off, and people on this board need to realise that we may talk to 20 players and only get 2. What we are prepared to offer and what the club wants are always different and sometimes we may need to give up more.
Plus other clubs may trumph our deal.
But true to Richmonds word, they will be active in this trade eventhough they might not pull off a heap of deals, they wont die wondering.
Keep it up tigers

Hang on.... early last week DT007 posted:
Morris has signed a heads of agreement with Tigers, which was out there considering we made no mention about picking him under FS. But DT was right'
He mentioned that we had interest in Koby Stevens, now K Stevens wants out of WCE.
He also said we were interested in Luke Brown and we trying to deal with GWS. Now I read that we are prepared that to offer D Jackson. I think DT007 Said it was Luke Maguane that we wanted to trade for him.
I am not saying that what he says is all going to come off, and people on this board need to realise that we may talk to 20 players and only get 2. What we are prepared to offer and what the club wants are always different and sometimes we may need to give up more.
Plus other clubs may trumph our deal.
But true to Richmonds word, they will be active in this trade eventhough they might not pull off a heap of deals, they wont die wondering.
Keep it up tigers
yep credit to DT. People hang shit on him but last year he was on the money with a few things that were later rumoured to happen that didnt eventuate. Mundy, Sherman etc.

Are the GWS fans in support of Brown for Jackson?

Jackson for Brown?

McGuane for a packet of stale Samboy salt and vinegars?

To get these two happen, I'll throw in my missus and the dog :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Ladies and Gents, as I said b4 it was even reported Maric will come to us in the PSD if our 3 rd was not accepted, crows have relented now and have asked for a 3 rd round pick
that's better than ours or a late 2nd pick from another club, if it cannot be obtain by the
RFC they will accept our 3rd pick as the worst case scenario.
BIG NEWS is we will trade our 1st round pick, what ever number it ends up being, but it
will either be with another listed player to get into the top ten or more importantly for a player from another club, he won't be over 23 and under 20!!
If we can get a mid from with in a Victorian club that we are chasing then our 2nd pick will be gone, Lucas and Bower r both headed for punt road, lucas looking as good done to punt road. Mathew white will be involved with either our 1st round or 2nd round picks or traded to GWS for another pre listed player.

Ok Ladies and Gents, as I said b4 it was even reported Maric will come to us in the PSD if our 3 rd was not accepted, crows have relented now and have asked for a 3 rd round pick
that's better than ours or a late 2nd pick from another club, if it cannot be obtain by the
RFC they will accept our 3rd pick as the worst case scenario.
BIG NEWS is we will trade our 1st round pick, what ever number it ends up being, but it
will either be with another listed player to get into the top ten or more importantly for a player from another club, he won't be over 23 and under 20!!
If we can get a mid from with in a Victorian club that we are chasing then our 2nd pick will be gone, Lucas and Bower r both headed for punt road, lucas looking as good done to punt road. Mathew white will be involved with either our 1st round or 2nd round picks or traded to GWS for another pre listed player.
Can u re-phrase the last paragraph. I didnt understand what we are giving up for what?

Can u re-phrase the last paragraph. I didnt understand what we are giving up for what?

I think he's saying we will try to trade our first rounder(15) with another player(Foley, Morton, Connors etc) to get a top 10 pick.

(Can only see its benefit if it's for like pick 5 or 7 IMO.)

Or we trade our first rounder to another club for a young player. Then I think we're offering our second rounder to a Vic club for a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back