Toast David Hale 150 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

David Hale is about to become a ****ing star.

Was pretty disappointed we traded for him at first - now very happy.

This is the year he justifies his #7 draft pick. The guy has serious talent -2011 we turned him into a more physical player that competed more ferociously and was very consistent after coming back from injury.

2012 is the year where his confidence and class shine through.

Congrats to David on his 150th.:thumbsu:

hale was doing so well in the nab cup playing predominantly as a lead up forward being able to take strong contested marks and being able to produce goals. now with bailey injured at best he will probably be expected to ruck 50% of the game with Mcaulley. i just hope this doesnt effect his current form as a lead up forward.

I too was not jumping for joy when we traded for Halestorm.

But he has made me eat my words and was vital last year, after Roughy went down, and is vital again this year with big Max down for a while. He is more valuable now as the dual role player, who will allow us to have only one ruck and one ruck/forward which gives us extra flexibility elsewhere.

Great job David:thumbsu: I look forward to you making me eat my initial words on your trade over and over again throughout the upcoming season

Well I'm one of the very few who was more than happy with getting David Hale to the Hawks. *Pats self on back ;)

Congrats on 150 Haley, may there be a premiership left in you yet!

Well done to Krusty. I should bump the thread where people mocked me here about the talent the guy has. He just needed to play more like Tarzan than Jane.

Congrats to the guy :thumbsu:

When we traded for him, I was dissapointed that we were finally going to 'lose' out on a trade with north. But then Hale turns himself around massively and we end up snagging poppy and Cheney as a bonus. North did have to go and pick Harper though who is going to be an absolute gun. I'm talking megatron trade period standard.

I went into numb shock when we picked up Hale, I saw him on our list and thought WTF. When Roughy went down I and, most others I might add, thought it was curtains on 2011. But it was not to be because this guy rose to the task and performed better than could have been expected. he played a massive part in our continued push into September.

Seriously there should be an enquiry into what we gave this guy after the St Kilda injury. From limpo, muppet looking, pants falling down lame duck, rose the HALESTORM 2011. A clunking genius that seemed to find himself at the top of the goal square more often than not, clunking contested marks and booting majors. And when he was not there he was clunking contested marks in packs all over the ground.

That is the HALESTORM 2011 we want to see come out and boot 40 odd this year - All HALE the HALESTORM 2012 V2.0 - Kicking goals and clunking marks at a ground near you. Oh, well done on the 150 :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a dead eye d*** for goal when he started playing for North (first few years) but his accuracy tapered off. Played well against the Hawks on a couple occasions and has hurt the Pies on one occasion that I recall. I didn't mind him but North did the right thing moving him on. Hope he fires up and is the catalyst for the Hawks tonight. Well Done krusty. :thumbsu:

Haley scorchers the Cats @ the Cattery

An interesting comment, and quite possibly correct. While he will spend more than half his AFL career at North, it looks like he's finally found his place in a side at Hawthorn. He's got at least three more years in him, too.

I think he'll be like fletcher, just keep going

I actually see him playing ff in 4 yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back