Charlie Sheen says 911 was a conspiracy!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Didga

Team Captain
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne
Other Teams
None
200306sheen.jpg

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/200306sheen.htm

Specifcally he says:

WTC7 collpased in a controlled pre-panned demolition.

WTC1 & WTC2 were also brought down by controlled demolitions using pre-planted explosives.

The US government is lying and covering up these facts.

Obviously just another tin-foil hat wearing nut case. Its a pity, I liked platoon

Like most who support that theory, he's a reformed drug addict :)

haha that photo of him is classic you can almost see the words "holy crap I've been brainwashed" running across his eys.

Funkyzeit mit Matt said:
Didga, a word of advice. Never try and convice people of something by using a sentence that begins with "But Charlie Sheen says..."

LOL, logic and photographic evidence just seems to generate smart arse dismissals, so at least this tack might generate some actually funny remarks.

Watch this short clip:

http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/video archive/red_hot_ground_zero_low_quality.wmv

And think about what temperature steel melts and how hot office furniture fires burn.

hotSlag.jpg

Didga said:
LOL, logic and photographic evidence just seems to generate smart arse dismissals, so at least this tack might generate some actually funny remarks.

Watch this short clip:

http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/video archive/red_hot_ground_zero_low_quality.wmv

And think about what temperature steel melts and how hot office furniture fires burn.

hotSlag.jpg

Mate, you may very well be right. I would not put anything past the US military/industrial complex.

I just questioned your choice of Charlie Sheen, of all people, as a spokesman.

Funkyzeit mit Matt said:
Mate, you may very well be right. I would not put anything past the US military/industrial complex.

I just questioned your choice of Charlie Sheen, of all people, as a spokesman.

Sheen is only passing on a popular theory. It's not his and has been around for quite awhile. I dismiss Sheen, but not the theory he supports.

Do you think mentioning Charlie Sheen adds credibility to your conspiracy theory, or detracts from it?

Personally, I think this quote from Zoolander answers this question, "You're a monkey, Charlie! You're a monkey! Dance monkey, in your little spangly shoes! Mash your cymbals, chimpy! Dance, Charlie, dance!"

Slacker said:
Do you think mentioning Charlie Sheen adds credibility to your conspiracy theory, or detracts from it?

Personally, I think this quote from Zoolander answers this question, "You're a monkey, Charlie! You're a monkey! Dance monkey, in your little spangly shoes! Mash your cymbals, chimpy! Dance, Charlie, dance!"

Perfect encapsulation right there :thumbsu:

It amazes me how Hollywood has so many of these crackpots. I suppose one has to while away one's leisure time somehow after Malibu has worn out its appeal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course it was a conspiracy. The official explanation is a conspiracy theory involving Islamic terrorists bent on creating havoc.

The question is which one theory do you believe.

Quite frankly the official line is extremely difficult to believe. Does anyone truly believe that a plane can get lost in US airspace for half an hour and then turn up crashing into the most secure building in the world, which has several AA batteries surrounding, and an hour and 20 minutes after the same thing has occurred at the World Trade Center in NYC. Come on.

Have heard the theory about the explosives bringing down the towers as well and find this one just as unlikely.

Don't think the truth about what really happened will ever be known.

Gotta love it when the pencil necks start hootin' and hollerin' about "left wing conspiracy theories."

But, I find it even more enjoyable to drop the term "Weapons of Mass Destruction", amidst the backslapping, and watch the room fall silent.

It seems that one mans "conspiracy theory", is another mans "poor intelligence."

Napolean said:
Of course it was a conspiracy. The official explanation is a conspiracy theory involving Islamic terrorists bent on creating havoc.

The question is which one theory do you believe.

Quite frankly the official line is extremely difficult to believe. Does anyone truly believe that a plane can get lost in US airspace for half an hour and then turn up crashing into the most secure building in the world, which has several AA batteries surrounding, and an hour and 20 minutes after the same thing has occurred at the World Trade Center in NYC. Come on.

Have heard the theory about the explosives bringing down the towers as well and find this one just as unlikely.

Don't think the truth about what really happened will ever be known.

Give me until tomorrow and I will tell you.

I have just taped a large X on my window.....

You have to respect a man who gave Denise Richards a thorough seeing to.

Anyway re the conspiracies: saw a good uk doco on the topic which went through all the allegations one by one.

They dismissed all of them, question mark over one (cant remember what it was but minor) and said that they believed the conspiracy that the Israelis had prior knowledge and that three Israeli agents were caught after acting suspiciously watching from a rooftop prior to the first plane (they were caught on a plane, traced back to a front company in Jersey and then expelled).

I think there is a far bigger question mark hanging over TWA flight 800 off NY (anyone read Night Fall by Nelson De Mille?)

certainly there are suspicious incedents.

and while there may be questions over building 7 which contained security services, there is fairly littly doubt about what affected the twin towers.

The list of atrocities committed by the American govertments and governments of china, russia etc are quite substantial, but by and large the main buildings and the 2.7k murdered people can be blamed pretty much on OBL and his crack head freak religious nutjob creaps.

copernicus said:
Perfect encapsulation right there :thumbsu:

It amazes me how Hollywood has so many of these crackpots. I suppose one has to while away one's leisure time somehow after Malibu has worn out its appeal.

Not really amazing, why Hollywood has so many of these crackpots, they are hired by someone to perform in front of the screen. ;)

The Dice Man said:
"To question everything is important, for knowledge is power and ignorance is enslavement. When we accept without questioning, we forfeit the power to control our own lives".

- Matthew Flinders.

:)

Who is Matthew Flinders?
Did he really sail a boat into the southern hemisphere?
Why are you posting this?
Why is breakfast pronounced brekfest?

Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures

I had to laugh at this line. If there was anybody even remotely credible (which Sheen aint) surely they would have listed them. Who does this guy think he is....Alec Baldwin! :D

OB1 said:
I had to laugh at this line. If there was anybody even remotely credible (which Sheen aint) surely they would have listed them. Who does this guy think he is....Alec Baldwin! :D
Okay then, how about this list?

Former presidential advisor and CIA analyst Ray McGovern.

The father of Reaganomics and former Assistant Secretary of the US Treasury Paul Craig Roberts.

BYU physics Professor Steven Jones.

Former German defense minister Andreas von Buelow.

Former MI5 officer David Shayler.

Former Blair cabinet member Michael Meacher.

Former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds.

And theres many more that have said the same thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back