Politics Sky News Australia is a global hub for climate misinformation, report says

Remove this Banner Ad

For completeness he should have added:
-advocating hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin as treatment for Covid
-discouraging vaccination during a pandemic
-discouraging mask use during a pandemic
-promoting US election conspiracies theories
-frequent sexist comments
-telling Tim Soutphommasane To “Go Back To Laos” (actually born in France)
-prompting the 'great reset conspiracy'

I'm sure there is more, these are just the ones I remember.

I think it's a bit of an act, the outraged right wing shock jock is good for business. No one can be that stupid really.
He gets paid the big $ to say what he's told. Just another Murdoch prostitute.

'US Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm said she worried China “has bigfooted a lot of the technology and supply chains that could end up making us vulnerable”.

Granholm said: “We’ve seen what happens when we rely too much on one entity for a source of fuel, and we don’t want that to happen. It is imperative that nations that share the same values develop our own supply chains.”

These are fine words invoking an entirely new strategic principle that it surely here to stay. But it’s hard to implement in the march to net zero and surely even more costly. How do nations co-operate to check China’s overbearing market dominance?

This is the Ukraine war lesson applied to a potential future with China. In Europe, it is a harsh reality foreshadowing a harsh winter. Russia is already deploying gas retaliation to a range of European nations, with Poland, Bulgaria, Finland, Italy and Austria being hit. The French government is preparing for a total shut-off; the situation is most dire for Germany with its heavy dependence on Russian gas that it has now pledged to eliminate down the track.'

London about to hit 40c for the first time in recorded history, constant floods on our eastern seaboard, but nah all good climate change is just a hoax...

Dumb campaigners.
When it misses and only hits 39.6 I bet you they'll try to notch that up as a win and claim it was all just hysteria.

As an Aussie in the old dart, I can tell you it is ******* hot the last couple of days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back