The Cats would have been spanked by the last 7 Premiership Teams ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 14, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
2000 vs Bombers - Bombers by 60 points
2001 vs Lions - Lions by 3 goals
2002 vs Lions - Lions by 3 goals
2003 vs Lions - Lions by 75 points
2004 vs Port - Port by 5 goals
2005 vs Swans - Swans by a goal
2006 vs Eagles - Eagles by 3 goals

So enjoy your win. But Best team of all time...

TURN IT UP :thumbsdown:

even the bombers of 2000 were worse then it appeared. Just because the competition is weak in a give year doesnt make a premiership any less significant!

What a sour post. If you cant let supporters of a a club enjoy their first flag in 44 years without having a piss weak dig, then you dont have much going on in your life.

Loser. A real loser.

hard to say. but on today's demolishion of Port, it would have to be the best or at least top 3 performances in a grand final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a sour post. If you cant let supporters of a a club enjoy their first flag in 44 years without having a piss weak dig, then you dont have much going on in your life.

Loser. A real loser.

I am happy for the Cats, but I am not going to sit here and listen to their fans say they are the greatest team of all time...

Haaaa Choco can go home, If you talk the talk walk the walk. Now Port have a new part of history biggest loosing margin ever VFL/AFL "SWEET"

ffs mate, how is your form? they just won the granny by a record margin, and yuor bagging them, typical Hawks supporter. Had one in tears just about the other day, u would have though buddy was his brother!~!!!!!!!

2000 vs Bombers - Bombers by 60 points
2001 vs Lions - Lions by 3 goals
2002 vs Lions - Lions by 3 goals
2003 vs Lions - Lions by 75 points
2004 vs Port - Port by 5 goals
2005 vs Swans - Swans by a goal
2006 vs Eagles - Eagles by 3 goals

So enjoy your win. But Best team of all time...

TURN IT UP :thumbsdown:

First how is the new Hawthorn club song "Lucy has diamonds in her eyes"

I reckon looking at that list of Grand Finals the 2000, 2001 and 2003 winners might have beaten Geelong the other four would have been beaten by Geelong.,

This debate is nice but silly for today was between two sides with Geelong smashing Port and the scary thing was I felt at times Geelong took the foot off the pedal.

125 point win in a Grand Final is nothing sort of outstanding.

ffs mate, how is your form? they just won the granny by a record margin, and yuor bagging them, typical Hawks supporter. Had one in tears just about the other day, u would have though buddy was his brother!~!!!!!!!

ARE YOU ALL STUPID?

I am not bagging them.

CONGRATULATIONS CATS ON A WONDERFUL SEASON.

But you are certainly no where near the greatest Grand Final team of all time.

H2F, normally your posts are quality and i agree with them but today, you are a ********!
Stop trolling the cats, there is nothing to troll, that was simply the best GF performance i have seen. (even better than 90 gf).
The cats would have beaten EVERY previous GF winner on todays performance, the most dominant performance in a final EVER.
The power were outplayed and weren't allowed to play to their best, if there is ever a time to be humble and admire another teams performance the TODAY IS THE DAY!
i could not believe what i saw today, well done cats, a great year and a great finals performance.:thumbsu:

First how is the new Hawthorn club song "Lucy has diamonds in her eyes"

I reckon looking at that list of Grand Finals the 2000, 2001 and 2003 winners might have beaten Geelong the other four would have been beaten by Geelong.,

This debate is nice but silly for today was between two sides with Geelong smashing Port and the scary thing was I felt at times Geelong took the foot off the pedal.

125 point win in a Grand Final is nothing sort of outstanding.

Good post, but you are obviously not listening to SEN. Every idiot Geelong fan is calling up saying they are the best side of all time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back