Surkin

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2009
France
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Knicks
We seem very limited with smilies. Other forums I am on have up to 100 smilies. Any chance we can get some more?

I'd like to see the 4 suits added:
spades-icon.gif
hearts-icon.gif
diamonds-icon.gif
clubs-icon.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you're over doing it Chiefton.

When will I ever need to use a clubs symbol?

On second thoughts, the folks over in the poker board are probably loving this.

As you were. :cool:

:hearts::spades::diamonds::clubs::footy:

Shutup scooter or I'll :clubs: you.

See? It comes in handy.

Though I'm outraged that my impassioned plea was ignored. :mad:

Surely Bigfooty could introduce another smilie into the fold to give the likes of shockie, cockie and rollsie some company? Why have only 13 and leave it odd when there's an empty space for a 14th?

A pertinent issue that I ask be quickly rectified.

Except for the poker board, where can these card suit things be used? Maybe the heart for girls in their signatures by apart from that they seem a bit useless...

LOL, I can't believe the poker suits might get more action for non poker-related posts :p

Good work Chief :thumbsu:

Although they're a bit small :confused:

While most things about LeagueUnlimited would not be welcome at BF, I would :hearts: BF-ified versions of these two bad boys:

sarcasm.gif

crazy.gif

What's the second one supposed to be doing exactly? I wouldn't mind something like this:

roflmao.gif

I think this one is probably more practical than the newer ones that have been added, and it isn't too over the top like a lot of animated smilies.

Only one problem: they look rubbish.

You obviously have not seen this one:

icon_rambo.gif

Chief, the lads are requesting a slight change with the new smilies, in that they be named in the singular rather than plural.

That is:

: spade : , : heart : , : diamond : , : club :

rather than

: spades : , : hearts : , : diamonds : , : clubs :

This would assist would the posting of poker hand histories as most sites tend to go for the former (singular). And after some thought and discussion, the size is fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back