Tapatalk BigFooty needs an update

Remove this Banner Ad

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
I use Tapatalk on my phone for bigfooty and just want to put a suggestion as everytime someone mentions a player's name the screen fills up with players cards. For Tapatalk it's horrible and I'm forever scrolling down. Pretty much a ruin bigfooty for me. I can't use Tapatalk like that. Is there anyway to remove player cards when using Tapatalk. I want to be able to post about a player without player cards.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Tapatalk hasn't worked for me for a month or two. The forum threads show up, but when I try to open a thread it says, "This thread may have already been deleted by the administrator". This happens on every single thread, so it's useless for me at the moment. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Tapatalk hasn't worked for me for a month or two. The forum threads show up, but when I try to open a thread it says, "This thread may have already been deleted by the administrator". This happens on every single thread, so it's useless for me at the moment. Any thoughts? Thanks.
Use BigFooty in the browser – use 'add bookmark to Home Screen' or equivalent to make an "app" shortcut if you need it.

Tapatalk is junk anyway

Email support@tapatalk.com for help. They might know what the problem is. I haven't seen this issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back