Damage control: Yet another St.Kilda scandal Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage Control: Epic thread part two

Update - according to the 3AW site, Gilbert has released an official statement and apology confirming all that Riewoldt said in his presser this morning:

"I think it is important to confirm the following; Nick Riewoldt has never met or does not know the person in question in respect to the posting of his photograph on Facebook yesterday."

"I confirm emphatically that the photo was taken by myself and taken in Nick’s hotel room in Miami while on holidays over 12 months ago."

"I can also confirm that the pictures that were posted on Facebook were taken from my computer and that is currently subject to discussion with the Victoria Police."

Geez, this girls responsible for more BF posts than any footballer i know of, her parents must be so proud.

Update - according to the 3AW site, Gilbert has released an official statement and apology confirming all that Riewoldt said in his presser this morning:

"I think it is important to confirm the following; Nick Riewoldt has never met or does not know the person in question in respect to the posting of his photograph on Facebook yesterday."

"I confirm emphatically that the photo was taken by myself and taken in Nick’s hotel room in Miami while on holidays over 12 months ago."

"I can also confirm that the pictures that were posted on Facebook were taken from my computer and that is currently subject to discussion with the Victoria Police."

Miami hotel? Time to get Horatio on the case.

Horatio_Caine.jpg

• Banned
So this new evidence shows Roo isnt lying and she is..
One must ask the question why Gilbert didnt delete the n00dz photo?

Re: Damage Control: Epic thread part two

ib4 fail thread is fail

This might quite get me through the offseason. Just might

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this new evidence shows Roo isnt lying and she is..
One must ask the question why Gilbert didnt delete the n00dz photo?

yep is the miami hotel as linked above...but the Dal Santo one is not the same hotel, which leads to more questions like why does Sam Gilbert feel the need to photograph his team mates in their birthday suits playing with their little rogers when at hotels????

On the legal side of things, may help prove she took them from his laptop as they are two different locations in two different continents...

A Victoria Police spokesman said it had been advised it was a civil matter. No official criminal investigation has been instigated.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/saints-police-in-nude-photo-probe/story-e6frf9jf-1225974136404

Hmmm....

yep is the miami hotel as linked above...but the Dal Santo one is not the same hotel, which leads to more questions like why does Sam Gilbert feel the need to photograph his team mates in their birthday suits playing with their little rogers when at hotels????

On the legal side of things, may help prove she took them from his laptop as they are two different locations in two different continents...

bingo. strange indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back