Preview 1st Prelim Final: Sydney v North Melbourne, ANZ Stadium, Fri 19th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah think they were off the mark on both sides. Rohan's last couple of months have been very good no issue with B grade assessment at all, by the same token Greenwood has been a beast for us lately.

If Rohan is B grade then Levi is A+++ grade.

Goldstein > your rucks.

We have the better ruck, am I delusional for pointing this out?

No? Where did I say that.

I'm suggestion North are deluded for thinking they're a better team than us.

Our rucks are our weak point, not our defence, which is another deluded comment in this thread.

Our mids, defenders, and forwards are on the whole better than yours. That is not delusional, that is fact.

No? Where did I say that.

I'm suggestion North are deluded for thinking they're a better team than us.

Our rucks are our weak point, not our defence, which is another deluded comment in this thread.

Our mids, defenders, and forwards are on the whole better than yours. That is not delusional, that is fact.
We're not saying we're a better team than you, we're just saying you're not invincible as the majority of Swans fans here are saying.

We're not saying we're a better team than you, we're just saying you're not invincible as the majority of Swans fans here are saying.

As I said above, we have about a 5% chance of losing, of course we're not invincible.

I think that "stupid Swans fans thinking they can't be beaten" is more a narrative a few North fans have been running with. I'd say the vast, vast majority are aware that North could win.

Not as laughable as the delusions of grandeur North fans have.

There are no delusions of grandeur. We know we are the underdogs. We also know we are not taking on the team of the century here, but rather a team than won three more games than us and we pumped in Sydney during the H&A.

North should be confident, they have been playing some pretty good footy as of late, which of course is when you want to be at your best.
Yes, North beat us back in Rnd 4 and it was a good win, but that game was so early in the season and Sydney are a different side now (confidence/injury wise).
As are we.

Goldstein > your rucks.

We have the better ruck, am I delusional for pointing this out?

Nope, you are absolutely correct I pointed it out Early in thread, Ruck is pretty much the only area North have an advantage, and they probably pull even on backline, but our Mids and forwards are superior, and should win it in these 2 areas.

Really want north to win this one.

Now that I've said that, I'm going to have to have a shower and try and scrub my conscience clean. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect the umpiring to be fair and not favour Sydney at all.
Given that Sydney's rarely been in the positive count for free kick counts won or free kicks overall for the last decade, that's a pretty safe bet.

All aboard the Kanga train!

Well the game is upon us and much banter has been had. I have to say that I think the Swans supporters have been pretty good on here. They have every right to be confident, they are in terrific nick, no injuries, a week's rest and were the best team during the season.

We have a mountain to climb tonight and we haven't lost sight of that as supporters, I guess we are just trying to say that we also have weapons but time will tell and it's nigh.

Let's hope for a classic prelim match with no injuries or reports and may the best team win.

Go Roos.

Intresting too see how Franklin will go this time round against thompson.. who did a good job earlier in the year. althrough franklin was still finding his feet at sydney

Intresting too see how Franklin will go this time round against thompson.. who did a good job earlier in the year. althrough franklin was still finding his feet at sydney

And it was wet.

The more I think about it, the more I think Sydney will win by 10 goals. That's the last thing I want to happen, of course. All aboard the North bandwagon today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back