Official Match Thread 1st Semi Final - Geelong Gumbies v Mt Buller Demons @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

I was going to suggest nil could probably play full back this week, given the ball won't be up that end of the ground anyway. Then I remembered Logger kicked two goals last week. Deserves to retain his position.
I think we could fill our entire backline with Nil's and we'll still win quite convincingly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Demons talking about Premierships?

pigs%2Bmight%2Bfly.jpg

Demons talking about Premierships?

pigs%2Bmight%2Bfly.jpg
Remember back a couple of seasons ago when you broke your drought? Well that just proves these things do happen.

Remember back a couple of seasons ago when you broke your drought? Well that just proves these things do happen.
That's right. If the Gumbies can win a premiership, it gives hope that anyone could win one, even the Bears. Okay, that's going a bit too far!

That's right. If the Gumbies can win a premiership, it gives hope that anyone could win one, even the Bears. Okay, that's going a bit too far!
The who?

So now that we've proven we'll beat you and are better than you in every way the only point of banter you have against us is that we defend each other against false accusations from our inferiors?

I can live with that.
dutch ruddering =/= defending each other

i like you're cooney-like ability to ask rhetorical questions though. it's a pretty good skill to have, isn't it?

yeah, i think so too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back