2 x Showdown tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerKop

Club Legend
Aug 23, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've gt 2 showdown tickets for the northern grandstand which are no longer needed. They are student concessions, but you can upgrade to adult at the gate. If anyones interested, please PM before 10:30 today.

PowerKop said:
I've gt 2 showdown tickets for the northern grandstand which are no longer needed. They are student concessions, but you can upgrade to adult at the gate. If anyones interested, please PM before 10:30 today.
What??? You didnt advertise them in the ''Readers Mart"' ? PowerKop I am ashamed.. what happened to the bagging of Crows supporters for ''offloading '' tickets? Cant go PK? Or dont want to? Gee life must be hard when your football club comes second..watch out the roof might fall in

Thats Power said:
You will be eating your own words.I would'nt be barking so loud if i was a cow fan.Lets see how many perrie kicks :rolleyes: .PORT BY 7 GOALS
See you this evening after another thrashing :D
I tipped Port by 9 so no need for embarrasment here. As long as our players give all then I cant ask for more.If you read the Crows board you will know I am not a Perrie fan, he plays for the Crows and the coach thinks he is good enough, I will support that move..but never expect the words ''Perrie will kick 6'' to come from my keyboard.

PerthCrow said:
I tipped Port by 9 so no need for embarrasment here. As long as our players give all then I cant ask for more.
You are a wise man :D .
You better pray that the likes of roo and macca come good today.If they have an off day like they did against the eagles, you are in for a huge thrashing.Kinda ironic, the crows still depend on the likes of roo and macca to provide them the ammo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back