Game Day Round 20, 2023: Showdown 54, 153 YO v court-borns at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us are romancing, a club playing in finals is not going to sack a Coach on the eve of the finals. I do not think we are going anywhere but we will not be calling time on Ken Hinkley tonight. It will possibly come after we exit the finals in straight sets, which is likely to happen.
Straight sets? We'll probably miss the top 4

Some of us are romancing, a club playing in finals is not going to sack a Coach on the eve of the finals. I do not think we are going anywhere but we will not be calling time on Ken Hinkley tonight. It will possibly come after we exit the finals in straight sets, which is likely to happen.
Or we make the preliminary loose by under a goal and he gets resigned for 3 years and have to put up with this s**t longer

Some of us are romancing, a club playing in finals is not going to sack a Coach on the eve of the finals.
Exactly, regardless how s**t we have been (and steam's coming out my ears tonight) it's a ridiculous waste of electrons to be typing the "SaCK hIm n0ww!1!" stuff. Never ever ever within a bull's roar of being a remote possibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back