2009 WDFNL Season. Movements and Rumours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your a wanka members! Why post such shit. Ya really think they're just gonna finish the season after round 18. Bloody idiot! No one listens to you..
ha just tryin to get people talking again mate...i no it was shit but hopin people like u might pipe up and suprise suprise u did..but i do believe it will be a kolora dennington grandfinal!

ill get to the point here and totally agree with members!!! dennington power granny is almost a certainty. You think both teams will rest players in round 18 to have them right for the finals? Only a major upset will stop these 2 for the flag. Maybe timboon only challenger to these 2 and the rest are so far behind its not funny.....

ha just tryin to get people talking again mate...i no it was shit but hopin people like u might pipe up and suprise suprise u did..but i do believe it will be a kolora dennington grandfinal!

Kolora are long gone mate. It's Kolora-Noorat. For someone who seems to know so much about the power, you consistently get their name wrong!

who cares if he doesnt mention noorat! its alot easier to just say kolora just like every single person i know says it.

dennington an kolora seems to be it really miles ahead from when ive seen them, timboon could be really the only challengers with robertson starting after the break and i wouldn be suprised if they pick up a few more during the season they always seem to but they seem to be the the only real challegers. its every backmans nightmare trying to matchup on denningtons huge foward line!

It has been a long time since my last log but let me get one thing straight; Bad Hair Day - you are an idiot with no idea about coaching. You bag Sholly as a coach and from previous reading you bagged the last coach. You are the kind of person who only sees coaching as what they do on saturday and not the rest of the job during the week. Can I go as far to say as that you are a person who rates themselves far too highly and never put yourself in a coaching position because your are as weak as piss!!!!!!!!!!!!! No excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weak as piss. I can only hope that Sholly finds out who you are and has a discussion with you. Yeh - your opinion but how about you put your real name to it.
Hard to pick final teams - Timboon just hitting thier straps and Power and Dennington playing well. The rest making up numbers but that nothing new.
Bad Hair Day - put your real name out there otherwise you are an abosulte joke. I am sure Matho and Sholly would like to know who you are too. Maybe you're a player that couldn't get a game under either coaches but blamed them for your weak skills and attitude. You are pathetic weak as crap person!!!! How dare you judge a coach without knowing what they do!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure you have something to say, but once again it will be weak and ill informed...............

Fan09 - i don't really care about either coaches from timboon but I just wanted to see how bad hair day responds to somebody making judgement upon him (ill informed). I dont really care about him either. I have moved from ballarat this year and ironically i was two years below matho at uni (didnt know him at all) and I have followed port fairy for ages. People have to take the whole coaching job into perspective. I wonder if bad hair day has taken into consideration the players both coaches brought to the club. Hetherington and robertson this year - they could be the difference - no sholl they wouldnt be there. How the hell can he judge sholly at port when he follows timboon. Bad hair day has shot his mouth off without thinking about the massive job coaching is. I just thort he needed some bagging back. I dont really want him to name himself. Infact I would hate sholly to get hold of him.

Hey newman i wasnt having a go at you.....there was obviously more to the story and you explained it well..thanks for that. Now apart from that i dont have any rumours at the moment as it must be the week off that everyone quietens down!!! But as i said before and say again its obvious who the top 3 will be...so the bottom line is that timboon are the only ones who could mount some sort of challenge to the power and dennington. Personally id like the dogs to win but thats MY view....

what did everybody think off thompsons mid season report, might be me but it sounded like he wrote little things here and there that are posted on here thats what it sounded like to me but i could be wrong?

sounds like a very good point raised there which them leads me to ask does andrew thompson get on here for his stories in his rumours column in the standard? Also makes me think if he does then any one of us who posts on here would also do a great job working as a footy reporter for the standard also!! Think about it!!!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm startin to think that the demons can go back to back. Don't ask me why???? I can only say that I don't think they have even come close to full strength, or best form. Andy Clements, Matthew Hunt playing first game this week, and look out if Robinson actually gets on the park(I don't think so - but who knows). Really hard to pick but thats the way we want it. If Denington have a day out then close the books its over, but if the pressure comes on then they are always a chance of self destructing.
Well done to fraser and wiggins for representing the district.
Power still the favs. Something to prove and probably the best depth out of top three.

I'm startin to think that the demons can go back to back. Don't ask me why???? I can only say that I don't think they have even come close to full strength, or best form. Andy Clements, Matthew Hunt playing first game this week, and look out if Robinson actually gets on the park(I don't think so - but who knows). Really hard to pick but thats the way we want it. If Denington have a day out then close the books its over, but if the pressure comes on then they are always a chance of self destructing.
Well done to fraser and wiggins for representing the district.
Power still the favs. Something to prove and probably the best depth out of top three.

if timboon go back to back i will hail you newman.. i just cant see them beating power or dennington. yer they have a few to come back in but i have heard rumours power still not at full strength nick kenna matty craven and possibly sam stewart. dennington i think though will be very tough to beat come late.. will dennington struggle on the reid with the big blokes whats peoples thoughts?

rovers to beat allansford could be close though
merrivale to nirranda wouldnt be surprised if the blues got up though
panmure to touch up east
timboon smash deakin
power to show just how far off the pace creek are even if it does rain.
dennington will finish collegians run of wins.. dennington by a truck load.

Yeah Dennington still with a few to come back in. Sam Lewis made a comeback today after a knee injury and was solid in the two's, also Danny Harris should be back next week and Shane Graham still having a little trouble with his back that is three very handy players to gain in the second half of the year. Having said that Matty Hunt and Andy Clements are awesome inclusions for Timboon at this stage of the year, both boys have been overseas for a couple of years and a super players, Andy is the brother of Mick Clements who was assisitant coach at Timboon last year and is just as good as Mick. I think coming into the second half of the year Timboon are very much still in it but if Dennington play their natural game and dont get drawn into a shit fight like they did today against OC then they deserve to be favourites.

remember......anyone could beat deakin they are just no good!!! Slipped down to merrivale for a look and saw nirranda have a win. good crowd but fair dinkim i reckon every decision paid they (nirranda) whinged in some form or another. they gave away a free for ump abuse then still went on about it then gave away 50 for a shot at goal for merrivale. i think the decsion was right but the blues seemed to sook thru most of what i saw even tho they won the game. some good players there but no one seems to set an example. wot i will say is even tho there are ump decisions we dont like or accept they will never change there mind and if the abuse keeps happening we will not have umps any more. Im not defending umps but we all seem to forget that any abuse and we lose umpires ..simple!! remember the umpiring is only ordinary when the decisions dont go your way and ive learnt that from years of playing footy

who does everyone think will win the esam? at this stage i would give it - 1. brad wiggins, 2. matthew scrama and 3. sean bourke with clinton hall and chicken chalmers dangerous smokies. thoughts?

hey tap ruckman only bourke would be in the top 5 from your opinion.....nathan murphy from rovers would be in front if the count stopped right now....its so even hed be the only standout thus far. make a note....after round 10 murphy in front or at least top 3.

i had a look at the rovers panmure game on satdy and if murphy plays roughly like that every week than yes, he will be up there. bad loss by panmure and this will bring them back with the pack. and wats the deal with matthew schrama? thought he was out crook for another 4weeks, was sensational 4 them in their loss on weekend

Got to creek timboon game just after q time. Boy was I glad i made the effort. Creek two goals after that. Timboon not that flash at times but kept kicking goals and ended up well in front. They got some good young kids. Still with a few good players to come back in. Creek with players sent off!!!! Windy conditions and i left just after 3/4 time, but not the best game ive seen.
Rovers could be the darky come finals. Always hard to beat and have signed a warrnambool player to come across. Allansford signed a couple back.
Who knows with the medal. Remember the umpires vote and fair dinkum-i think last years results proves anything is possible.

Got to creek timboon game just after q time. Boy was I glad i made the effort. Creek two goals after that. Timboon not that flash at times but kept kicking goals and ended up well in front. They got some good young kids. Still with a few good players to come back in. Creek with players sent off!!!! Windy conditions and i left just after 3/4 time, but not the best game ive seen.
Rovers could be the darky come finals. Always hard to beat and have signed a warrnambool player to come across. Allansford signed a couple back.
Who knows with the medal. Remember the umpires vote and fair dinkum-i think last years results proves anything is possible.

haha great call wat an absolute joke it was last year how he won the medal, his odds woulda been in excess of 50 to 1 i rekon....yeah rovers are always a dark horse especially if they come up against the demons...andy1 no y mccaskill went there?? and who went back to allansford??? the more i see of dennington the more i like but they ravin bout this harris bloke in the ruck and although he can give monkey a break from time to time monkey will be at his best in the ruck not in the forward line where they are already to tall...against the power last round i wouldnt mind seeing nowell play on fraser..rekon that could be a beauty, i believe they are the two premier big men of the comp...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back