NRL 2012 Melbourne Storm Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's an interesting little snippet I copied from the comments section of one leading newspaper re Bellyache knocking back the Warriors job -

You buzzards - when he's in contract hes a liar, cheat and a thief, after 2010, when his contract is up you hang like parasites and buzzards waiting for the left overs. None of you deserve Craig Bellamy as a coach - none of you....

How very apt. Same scenario applies to all out of contract Storm players also.

I just hope Craig hurries up and makes up his mind, otherwise it was be a very distractive season for the Storm.

Hi guys, this is the first time I have been on this board since the NRL Grand Final. I was absolutely stoked to see our boys win it all. Watching Cam lead the Kangaroos to the win last night was epic as well.

Teenage Ninja Boy Turtle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Israel Folau's day a Melbourne Storm player are over.

They certainly are and I'm not too sure how many supporters would want him back at the Storm.
I'm not one of those that's for sure.

Flicked us supposedly to go back to Brisbane for family reasons when in fact it was all about the $$$'s.
Did the same to the Broncs, to become a publicity boy for the Giants.

Now he's dished them because the passion and skills were not there which most people with a brain already knew. Didn't mind grabbing the money along the way though!

They certainly are and I'm not too sure how many supporters would want him back at the Storm.
I'm not one of those that's for sure.

Flicked us supposedly to go back to Brisbane for family reasons when in fact it was all about the $$$'s.
Did the same to the Broncs, to become a publicity boy for the Giants.

Now he's dished them because the passion and skills were not there which most people with a brain already knew. Didn't mind grabbing the money along the way though!

In fairness to him though our offer was much much less then Brisbane's.

He will likely be Parra's highest paid player.

Has anyone else seen the new Storm jersey for 2013. Whilst I wouldn't go as far to say its awful its definetely no where near as good as this years

LMel3-Jer-Hme-Fr-300.jpg
LMel3-Jer-Away-Fr-300.jpg

No complaints really. Maybe the bolts should have been gold.

Aside from the sidepanels which I really hate, it looks good imo.

Melbourne's sponsor is actually integrated for once...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back