NRL 2012 Melbourne Storm Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep everyone at Largerfield Bar was saying the same thing about Cam's goal kicking and getting an alternative kicker when he gets the yips and he's had them plenty of them in games this year.

Jonothon Thurston would be very nice:)

Read on FB that the Warriors are throwing $2m at Bellyache and that's the tip of the iceburg! And apparently its a done deal.

The players, the club and fans want him to stay but that offer is going to make it hard for the Storm to keep him or for Bellyache to refuse.

Warriors >>> Bulldogs with Hasler.

The whisper i've heard over here in NZ is that David Kidwell will coach the Warriors next season with help from Mat Elliot as the football manager. Kidwell will prepare the Warriors players for Bellyaches style who will take over in 2014. Massive offer apparently for Bellyache.

Belly has said that his next contract will be the last. He does want to finish with the Storm which is why we will over over a million.

News Ltd want him to stay and will pay for that.

Storm fans, St Kilda in the AFL have signed Storms sports science guru Simon Kearney. I, knowing next to nothing about rugby, have no clue about him. Do any of you know anything about him or know how he has gone at the storm in his role?

Cheers in advance, congrats for Sunday.

whats the big deal about calling rugby league rugby, since when did union have a monopoly over the term rugby. I know they denigrate the name but really.

And apparently signed for peanuts too. He'll be a good fill in for players on Origin duties or if someone's injured.
I know he loved the City, the club culture and the fans. He didn't want to leave when the salary cap drama hit the club so I'm not surprised he's come back. Same with Hoffman.

He won't be a fill in.

Widdop will shift roles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like Widdop more as a player, but, as I remarked before, he doesn't have much of a kicking game. What role do you envision for him, pantskyle?

I like Widdop more as a player, but, as I remarked before, he doesn't have much of a kicking game. What role do you envision for him, pantskyle?

Nielsens.

Nope. But good idea. Good test for them.

I only heard it breifly yesterday morning whilst I was getting ready for work, so I was hoping someone else had some more info. I hope it happens to be honest, it would be great to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back