2012 Movements

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like there is a bit of activity going on at the Dockers. Is Milverton retiring permanently or just having a year off, seems a real shame for a talented young player to have to give the game away at only about 20 years of age.

trying to lose the 12 kilos he put on over the 12 week lay off during his injury the weight he is carrying is affecting his hamstring as it is struggling with the extra load!!! Ned Perry is rumoured to be trying to lure him to the Latrobe Demons where he played as a junior! up and running milverton was touted to be close on an AFL list at Melbourne

Zack Mastrocola from North Hobart has told Spud he is coming across and has already signed. Roos have also signed Jake Cox from the pies and look like landing Trent Mcrossen from the coast.

Mastrocola??? Jake Cox is a massive signing if true

good kid, was north hobart best in their 08 gf loss to glenorchy. in fact was north's best for that whole final series. did his knee in 09 pre-season & then against lauderdale in 2010. took 2011 off to get knee right. will be a good pick up for roos.

good kid, was north hobart best in their 08 gf loss to glenorchy. in fact was north's best for that whole final series. did his knee in 09 pre-season & then against lauderdale in 2010. took 2011 off to get knee right. will be a good pick up for roos.

He was Dees runner this year. Looked like he had eaten a Siberian mountain Yak!

wouldn't have thought the roos would go after a bloke who hasnt played for that long

He was Dees runner this year. Looked like he had eaten a Siberian mountain Yak!

Your a bit harsh ****! had some poor injuries that couldn't me helped. Be good for the roos if he can get his nobbly knees right, strong half backer that if got fit could play as a medium inside midfielder.

Your a bit harsh ****! had some poor injuries that couldn't me helped. Be good for the roos if he can get his nobbly knees right, strong half backer that if got fit could play as a medium inside midfielder.

2 or 3 recos??

I believe he has only played 10 or 15 senior games, and most would have been in 08??

Has clearly missed a lot of football and i'd imagine may struggle with that and a few recos to crack into the Roos Senior side next year!

Any reason as to why he's moved? Anyone else from North heading over the river with him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Word on the grapevine up here on the coast is that either Baldock from Burnie going to join his bookmaker Quirk at Hobart, or Quirk playing for Burnie. Apparently the lads want to play a few seasons together.

2 or 3 recos??

I believe he has only played 10 or 15 senior games, and most would have been in 08??

Has clearly missed a lot of football and i'd imagine may struggle with that and a few recos to crack into the Roos Senior side next year!

Any reason as to why he's moved? Anyone else from North heading over the river with him?
He told a few of the north boys that he needed a fresh start and their was an opportunity to spend more time further up the ground at clarence, they were a bit dumb founded as he hasnt played for 3 years. Be interesting to see what north ask for him as they paid for all his medical bills and he just up and leaves

He told a few of the north boys that he needed a fresh start and their was an opportunity to spend more time further up the ground at clarence, they were a bit dumb founded as he hasnt played for 3 years. Be interesting to see what north ask for him as they paid for all his medical bills and he just up and leaves

If the case, thats s**t house! Club would be filthy on him but he has probably paid most of it back through the canteen...

Word on the grapevine up here on the coast is that either Baldock from Burnie going to join his bookmaker Quirk at Hobart, or Quirk playing for Burnie. Apparently the lads want to play a few seasons together.

Quirk would not get a game at Burnie

Baldock Signed with the Dockers for a few more years on the TSL GF week.

Had a good year with tigers and would be good enough in their 22! Baldoch to Hobart would be better though :thumbsu:

Who from Burnie would he play ahead of?

A good year with the tigers doesn't mean he'd walk into any team. Especially a Burnie team that will be top 2 next year!

James Plant is good enough yet Gav Quirk isn't? He'd be a strong chance to play seniors there.

Not sure i've ever said anything about James Plant??

He might play, I am not on the selection panel at Burnie, but they have shown this year they are prepared to play kids over older guys!

But thats my view, and you have yours :thumbsu:

Not sure i've ever said anything about James Plant??

He might play, I am not on the selection panel at Burnie, but they have shown this year they are prepared to play kids over older guys!

But thats my view, and you have yours :thumbsu:

I've heard that Quirk was just about the most dedicated and consistent trainer at Hobart and is very disciplined and well respected by other clubs, knows where the ball is going. A good player in an average team and I suspect would be a great player in a very good team. Don't know much about Burnie but he would be in there best 22 comfortably if they picked the team on form, committment, talent, experience and understanding of the game. From games I watched he was in the best with Sullivan, Willing, Lemm before inj and David Clark every week and later in the season Hall who really stepped up. Baldock would be interesting at Hobart with no Cassidy, very strong for his size and more of a stay home type than Cassidy. Hope Hobart do recruit him if possible:thumbsu:

I've heard that Quirk was just about the most dedicated and consistent trainer at Hobart and is very disciplined and well respected by other clubs, knows where the ball is going. A good player in an average team and I suspect would be a great player in a very good team. Don't know much about Burnie but he would be in there best 22 comfortably if they picked the team on form, committment, talent, experience and understanding of the game. From games I watched he was in the best with Sullivan, Willing, Lemm before inj and David Clark every week and later in the season Hall who really stepped up. Baldock would be interesting at Hobart with no Cassidy, very strong for his size and more of a stay home type than Cassidy. Hope Hobart do recruit him if possible:thumbsu:

Big Deal! He would not make Burnie's side as he is not eligible for colts i wouldn't imagine. Fringe player at best and petrified. The day we smashed em at the TCA he got stuck on the picket fence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back