English Super League 2013 English Super League Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic second semi between Wigan and Leeds to set up a mouth-watering Final.

My tickets arrived in the post today. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is that bloke Ryan Hall. I really want to see him take his game into the best league in the world. I think he could do some amazing things playing in an even better team like the Roosters, Rabbitohs or Manly

Mossop isn't all that. Notice he only got a few minutes in the World Cup.

He's a decent forward squad player, but no Sam Burgess-esque match-winner.

Mossop isn't all that. Notice he only got a few minutes in the World Cup.

He's a decent forward squad player, but no Sam Burgess-esque match-winner.
Yea but when you look at the team he's paint for all he has to do is rock up and that's a big help

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

??? No comprehendo. :p "Paint"?
haha phones auto correct got me again. I meant the team hes going to be playing for. Parramatta has won the spoon two years running. Pretty bad for an old club that has a lot of history and should really do a lot better. But they need to improve their spine. I just hope Mossop will be that improvment they are looking for. Even if its nothing than just new experience to the team.

I think with Mossop he is capable of going on to be a very good player indeed and it's probably potential that people are looking at at the moment. Agree with Moto that currently he isn't anything outstanding.

Yes, agreed. the NRL should do him good. Actually, one forward who has impressed for England is Brett Ferres. Having only squeezed into the squad by default because of Hock's ill-discipline, he really hit the ground running in international footie. He had a great season for Huddersfield (Superleague's leading forward try-scorer, I think), and can be proud of what he's done in the World Cup. He certainly should have cemented himself into the England squad for a few years to come.

Yes, agreed. the NRL should do him good. Actually, one forward who has impressed for England is Brett Ferres. Having only squeezed into the squad by default because of Hock's ill-discipline, he really hit the ground running in international footie. He had a great season for Huddersfield (Superleague's leading forward try-scorer, I think), and can be proud of what he's done in the World Cup. He certainly should have cemented himself into the England squad for a few years to come.
Really wish England made the gf. Would have been a very different game I think

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back