Media 2013 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Rooooooookkkkkkies

• Place the word Rookie or R in Bold next to your Rookies, you may choose to have more than two in your team but must maintain a minimum of two for the season.
  • You will not be penalised if the AFL club your rookie longs to is elevated to the Senior list, they can stay as a rookie for the rest of the BFFL season.
  • Rookies in the BFFL can play any ammount of games the BFFL owner wants.
  • Rookies can be carried over from one year to the next, unless their AFL club has elevated them to the Senior list.
  • Rookies will not be allowed to be traded between BFFL clubs until the set off season trade period.

I dont get it.....I thought a rookie here was a first year player. In which most are already on a senior list

You may pick a AFL Rookie listed player or a first year player, once they are taken off the AFL Rookie List, they are a part of the senior list (think it's 7 games? or recently retired Ben Hudson).
But they can stay as a Rookie on your BFFL List until the end of the season, then you must choose another Rookie for the next season.

Sam Lonergan and Callum Bartlett are my rookies fumbler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhh ok, that changes it fumbler! Will get back to you in a bit.

Are we doing an official list lodgement?

Yes, anyone on an AFL Rookie List or that hasn't played an AFL game.
May be a stupid question (just for clarification) but do they have to be already drafted by yourself?

Something needs to be done. It's either a rule or it isn't. Admin could temporarily change it to unlimited player pick ups so he can change two players around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back