Media 2013 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, there's a few coaches in your position. Just need to message guys with more than two rookies and organise a trade if you can. I've got Daniher, Viney, O'Rourke, White, Wright, Hutchings, Currie, Docherty, Lonergan and Kennedy. I'd be willing to trade a couple of those depending on the offer.
I'd be interested in Viney, Currie and Kennedy.
What would the offer be?

Haven't found any suitable trades so have decided to make all of my eligible players rookie selections so they can be in the running for the rookie of the year :)

The list is as follows: Jack Viney, Joe Daniher, Sam Docherty, Jesse Lonergan, Ben Kennedy, Jon O'Rourke, Dan Currie, Nathan Wright, Jack Hannath, Mark Blicavs.

Too slow Zim^zuM ;) You know you're going to need to be faster than that when it comes to trading if I'm in the league :D I think you did pretty well out of me actually Smartys Power - Blicavs looks like he'll develop into something special... ran the Hawthorn rucks off their feet yesterday.
Yeah I was watching the game yesterday and when I heard is name I was just like WOAH!! He's mine. Looks like a have a beaut. :thumbsu:

Yeah I was watching the game yesterday and when I heard is name I was just like WOAH!! He's mine. Looks like a have a beaut. :thumbsu:

Hehe, I put together a pretty juicy offer (I thought) quickly as we had all of 60 seconds to get a trade done before the window closed ;) I knew Blicavs would play round 1 and though he's probably in the side a season and a bit ahead of schedule he looks like he might stay there if he continues to improve. Be interesting to see what his role ends up being down the track, I saw him playing on Buddy at one stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hehe, I put together a pretty juicy offer (I thought) quickly as we had all of 60 seconds to get a trade done before the window closed ;) I knew Blicavs would play round 1 and though he's probably in the side a season and a bit ahead of schedule he looks like he might stay there if he continues to improve. Be interesting to see what his role ends up being down the track, I saw him playing on Buddy at one stage.
It was a VERY juicy offer :). Let's hope he keeps improving and cement is spot. :thumbsu:

Too slow Zim^zuM ;) You know you're going to need to be faster than that when it comes to trading if I'm in the league :D I think you did pretty well out of me actually Smartys Power - Blicavs looks like he'll develop into something special... ran the Hawthorn rucks off their feet yesterday.

lol I reckon I done well out of you in the other league :p

lol I reckon I done well out of you in the other league :p

Yeah, no comment :p :) It'd have paid off for me in the long run though... I'm not sure I did the right thing on-trading Tyson for Reid but I think that was a good move too. And I did upgrade those picks I got so that I could pick up Wines and Viney in the same squad with the last draft :) And Ben Kennedy too... looking forward to seeing him play (as long as he's not on an emergency or a sub this week).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back