2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quite like the satin scarf, already own many "woolen" ones so it's perfect for warm days.

many moons ago i had one of those satin scarves. dunno where it is now. many of my cohorts loved it despite owning wolly ones. the only prob with that satin one was that it was fairly short. couldnt tie it up

Ticketmaster can go and get F@cked!! purchased tickets just after 9am and still no confirmation email. Money been taken out of credit card account, try to ring them it's always bloody engaged! Die c@nts!!

My confirmation email took about an hour as well, did you screenshot the webpage confirmation? You should be sweet. Prem A category must have been sold out but got tickets on the half way line level 1 about 10 rows up, great success!

i am acquiring medallion club tickets

Don't forget us peasants down below, light up a flare for solidarity!

My confirmation email took about an hour as well, did you screenshot the webpage confirmation? You should be sweet. Prem A category must have been sold out but got tickets on the half way line level 1 about 10 rows up, great success!

Don't forget us peasants down below, light up a flare for solidarity!

might even flop out my meat and vege

Ticketmaster can go and get F@cked!! purchased tickets just after 9am and still no confirmation email. Money been taken out of credit card account, try to ring them it's always bloody engaged! Die c@nts!!

Hahah every time you post something angry I always imagine Bes saying it, it's just great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back