A-League A-League Men Round 11 - Victory Members Only Sort Of..

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leo LaCroix having a bit of a mare this season, scored his 2nd Own Goal in 2 games against City and 3rd of the season. He's only one away from going equal second on the all time list if he nets again.

Granted, I don't watch much WU but whenever I do I always think "how does this bloke get a game?"
He was pretty good last year, aggressive in defence and skilled on the ball. Seems to have lost confidence, if Imai and Topor Stanley are both available he might lose his spot.

They tried and tried and tried and tried to get Sydney a goal two red cards and two penalties and still they couldn't score lol

mate hope you've calmed down how much sh!t did you break in the last 10mins?
I tell you what, I was this close from throwing something through my TV 🤏

So many punches in the air after the penalty misses, I needed like half an hour to compose myself from the horrid referee performance.

Just addressing the prior conversations, I fully believe the second penalty was correct, his hand was up. But there shouldn't have been a FIRST penalty to begin with in order to give the second!!!!!!

A
Leo LaCroix having a bit of a mare this season, scored his 2nd Own Goal in 2 games against City and 3rd of the season. He's only one away from going equal second on the all time list if he nets again.
Also get sent off for a stupid foul against Glory. Got a 2 match suspension and we then won both those games he was missing... Maybe just coincidence.

Everything seems a bit off with him this season - timing of tackles, positioning, even when he goes on those surging runs from defence he immediately gives the ball away.

That is a shame, I'd never wish a severe injury upon an opposition player, especially one as debilitating as an ACL tear.

Read last night the AFP have been investigating Perth Glory owner Tony sage for the past 13 years..

Not sure if you need a Sun account to access, it reads like the plot of an old b-grade cappers film where the feds have it in for someone & will stop at nothing to bring them down. After 13 years of investigating the bloke it seems all they have is 'he may have done a favor for a Sierra Leone official' to gain a contract over there. I guess he's possibly hid some money from the ATO over the years as well which is likely why they're all over him.

Read last night the AFP have been investigating Perth Glory owner Tony sage for the past 13 years..

Not sure if you need a Sun account to access, it reads like the plot of an old b-grade cappers film where the feds have it in for someone & will stop at nothing to bring them down. After 13 years of investigating the bloke it seems all they have is 'he may have done a favor for a Sierra Leone official' to gain a contract over there. I guess he's possibly hid some money from the ATO over the years as well which is likely why they're all over him.
Reminds me of the NCAA college football investigation in to Jim Harbaugh (coach of Michigan) who's currently in hot water over breaking the recruitment rules buying some potential recruits hamburgers.....

Reminds me of the NCAA college football investigation in to Jim Harbaugh (coach of Michigan) who's currently in hot water over breaking the recruitment rules buying some potential recruits hamburgers.....

Haha.. that's a funny one. I'll be keeping an eye on Operation: SAGE. They reckon it's the longest running federal investigation to date & must be frothing at the gills from some ROI on that one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back