A-League A-League Men Round 11 - Victory Members Only Sort Of..

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Round 11 and We have Melbourne Victory playing under crowd restrictions due to the Melbourne Derby pitch invasion only MV Members can attended, but no Northern Terrace active members will be allowed in the stadium. Will be interesting to see the turnout. The Big match of the round is on Saturday evening between CCM V Adelaide the other big match is that other Melbourne Derby the smaller one between Melbourne City V Western United.

A-League Round 11

Friday 6th January

Melbourne Victory V Brisbane Roar 7:45pm ESDT 6:45pm EST, AAMI Park
Perth Glory V Western Sydney Wanderers 10:30pm ESDT 7:30pm WST, Macedonia Park

Saturday 7th January
Sydney F.C V Wellington Phoenix 5:00pm ESDT, 8:00pm, NZLT Allianz stadium
Central Coast Mariners V Adelaide United 5:00pm ESDT, 4:30pm CSDT Industree Stadium
Melbourne City V Western United 7:45pm ESDT, AAMI Park (Live on 10 Bold,check your local guide)

Sunday 8th January
Macarthur F.C V Newcastle Jets 3:00pm ESDT, Campbelltown Stadium (Live on 10 Bold,check your local guide)

Tuesday 10th January
Perth Glory V Brisbane Roar 7:30pm ESDT 10:30pm WST 6:30pm EST, Macedonia Park (Rescheduled match from round 6)

Predictions: Vic 2-1 WSW 2-1 Syd 2-1 CCM V Adel 1-1 City 3-1 Mac 2-0 Perth V Bris 2-2

Enjoy the football this weekend

Last edited:

REDDY HAS BEEN DROPPED!!!! FINALLY!

Saying that, apparently there has been a big bust up during the week. Beevers and Ryan Williams not being in the squad suggests that if something has gone down this week then they are involved.

I expect the WSW to win comfortably & have hedged a couple of little bets accordingly. I won't be disappointed if Perth get up though as I'd almost be just as happy to see MV at the bottom of the table on points.

Kevin Dillon Win GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back