2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That assist by Saad to Hossa.

Unf.

Seguin draws a penalty while being the only one getting back on a defensive play... Then scores on the PP. lol

What a player.

First to 20 goals in the league.

Garbutt gets hammered by Prust, doesn't retaliate and draws a penalty as a reward. Moen with a cheeky smile.

EDIT:
Now Garbutt draws and takes a penalty to make it 4 on 4 Hockey.. Then a Stars player scores straight away... What's his name... Tyler Something?

He now leads the league in points.. Overtaking that bloke from Sydney.

Last edited:
Stick a fork in the Habs :D

Shame we won't see Seguin in the play offs.

Also what the hell is with the schedule?

We just had 6 games on the road, back for 2, now back on the road for 4 more. Should not really complain considering how well we've done on the road I guess.

Hah Tampa Bay.

Forks out at the start of December for a team who out played a Campbell Conference favourite for two periods in their own barn 24 hours ago.

I like it...

Was referring to the game against the Stars...

But you'd want to get out of this rut ASAP.

Why are you surprised?

Also Panthers +35 shots against Blue Jackets.

Which part were you referring to?

Partially because both we actually healthy, and helms always been an average finisher but is actually burying goals now.

Also Weiss recall made us lose nesty to the canes, so I'm happy to see Weiss make an impact immediately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which part were you referring to?

Partially because both we actually healthy, and helms always been an average finisher but is actually burying goals now.

Also Weiss recall made us lose nesty to the canes, so I'm happy to see Weiss make an impact immediately

Sorry, Buffalo/Tampa game.

Vancouver blows a 3 goal lead against the Sens.

I hope Bradesman will get to see San Jose win live at least once on his trip :D

I wouldn't exactly say Panthers are easy beats this season. 11-7-7 and one spot behind the Bruins for a Wild Card spot despite playing 3 fewer games.

I don't think you can just show up to games against lesser sides and just think you'll win in the NHL.

What's your NHL schedule looking like Bradesmen?

Last edited:
I wouldn't exactly say Panthers are easy beats this season. 11-7-7 and one spot behind the Bruins for a Wild Card spot despite playing 3 fewer games.

I don't think you can just show up to games against lesser sides and just think you'll win in the NHL.

What's your NHL schedule looking like Bradesmen?
at this stage I have 2 games in mind. Nucks and Islanders in Nuckland and Sharks v Kings in San Jose. Tickets to Washington v NY are too expensive and I dont want to be at sport every night in NY. Maybe I might see the Hawks to see Kane (not Toews)

MSG is also a vastly overrated place to watch sport as well IMO.

You'll have a lot of fun at the UC if you're in Chicago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back