2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Mike Babcock coming to the Leafs on an 8 year, 50 million dollar contract.
Hopefully he doesn't pull a Malthouse.

Man, I just want to see the Leafs do.....something...

NHL play offs got me interested in NHL.
Have picked the Sabres as a team, know nothing about them other than the fact that they're s**t ^_^

What prompted your decision to choose Buffalo?
Haha sounds like I have chosen badly, I like it.
I don't like the idea of going for a team at the top, I like to choose one at the bottom, experience the lows up to the highs :)
Have I chosen the right team? I also like their Uniform/Logo.
Just saw they had the most losses in the regular season.

I chose the Bruins as a kid because I liked using them in NHL 97, it seems cheaty to claim them now, considering they've won a premiership since then.

I'm the same with not choosing a team on top, but choosing the worst of all seems a bit extreme :p

You have Jack Eichel to look forward too next season, will go pick 2.
I am a Cleveland Browns fan, an Essendon fan and a Parramatta Eels fan.
Pain is all I know ;)

Thanks, I'll keep on a look out for him.
The other one I considered was the Philadelphia Flyers, purely because of Always Sunny.

Wow! I was just looking at all the teams, my Grandad used to wear the Toronto Maple Leafs hat whenever he used to do work in the garden.

I think it's just a negotiation ploy. Right now the City is giving the Yotes 15 million a year to run the place and only getting half of that back, plus the Yotes have a clause that says they can cancel the contract after 5 years if they lose enough million (which of course they can). This is their only leverage to get the contract re-negotiated on better terms for the City, and we all know they're looking to move after 5 years anyway so who cares if the City damages the long term relationship.

So Mike Reilly won't sign with CBJ.

Ryan Johansen ‏@RyanJohansen19 15h15 hours ago
We didn't want him anyway

Heh.
0KsiiMD.png

Back