List Mgmt. 2014 Free Agency, draft and trades news and discussion **Not the trade hypotheticals thread"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOMESICK Melbourne key tall Kristian Jaksch will tell Greater Western Sydney he is coming home in the days after Round 23, sparking an immediate bidding war.

The Herald Sun understands the 195cm swingman has already made clear to coach Leon Cameron he wants out but will officially request a trade in his season-ending exit interview.

Carlton will be a keen suitor but the Western Bulldogs and St Kilda are also crying out for a young key forward.

Geelong and Hawthorn could also emerge as contenders, with the Hawks having form after plucking Jack Gunston from Adelaide as he was ready to hit stride.

Every Victorian club has inquired about Jaksch to his manager Matt Bain, of Stride Management, but none has emerged as the frontrunner.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...urn-to-melbourne/story-fni5f7qp-1227033731615

Blues have the bigger contract on the table for Jaksch in both dollars and years, they are also having a crack at Dylan Shiel, first pick and Lachlan Henderson apparently on the table.

Jeff Garlett is a jet!!! Michael Talia would be a good grab next seaso with Dylan Shiel.

C'mon Big Moose.....Garlett, the soft outside front runner. No thanks.

Jeff Garlett is a spud, Talia would cost too much.

Would love to snare Shiel though.

Talia of the Bulldogs variety.

Jeff Garlett is a jet!!! Michael Talia would be a good grab next seaso with Dylan Shiel.
Jeff Garlett certainly is not a Jet. He got dropped because of his shitty work ethic, Who does he replace as a half forward? Breust or Rioli?

Jeff Garlett certainly is not a Jet. He got dropped because of his shitty work ethic, Who does he replace as a half forward? Breust or Rioli?

Just throwing names up, talking players up, pumping their tyres, if you know what I mean. Dayle Garlett still stings, but we got Garlett for extra x-factor & silk in our Forwardline. But he's gone, so I still think we have this year to invest in another small forward who would hopefully commit. Jeff Garlett's name up just came up due to the link with Ratten.

Just throwing names up, talking players up, pumping their tyres, if you know what I mean. Dayle Garlett still stings, but we got Garlett for extra x-factor & silk in our Forwardline. But he's gone, so I still think we have this year to invest in another small forward who would hopefully commit. Jeff Garlett's name up just came up due to the link with Ratten.
You been speaking to Jeffy's mum?

Very one dimensional and outside. If he is not getting a game at Carlton he certainly isn't going to be looked at for Hawthorn, He has more problems then just being a soft flanker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeff Garlett a jet? F**n lol
He could be a jet...

of4uvm.jpg

Wouldn't stress about the small/medium forward role Big Moose, Jimmy Sicily looks the goods.

Blues have the bigger contract on the table for Jaksch in both dollars and years, they are also having a crack at Dylan Shiel, first pick and Lachlan Henderson apparently on the table.

When you're as s**t as Carlton you need to overpay to attract players. Any free agent/player wanting out would've been having their manager ring the Hawks and/or Geel after the game last night.

When you're as s**t as Carlton you need to overpay to attract players. Any free agent/player wanting out would've been having their manager ring the Hawks and/or Geel after the game last night.
Great call, it depends where any player is at, if you are young and want playing opportunities and more cash then a Carlton is a solid option, the pendulum swings as the player gets older and if he is an established best 1-18 in a low team then winning becomes the key factor for some.

Interesting to see how it turns out, most clubs have a big list of targets and most targets stay at their club or end up elsewhere due to player choice or lack of assets to get a deal done.

Have a look at all the posts in this thread and on any other club board versus the amount of deals, FA, that get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back