NRL 2014 Melbourne Storm discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Knew we would lose tonight as that's the way the round has gone but * me Roberts and Waqa should hang their heads in shame after that effort. Both were useless. Pathetic efforts.

Sorry mate. I love your contribution and passion for the club but Carney, seriously.
Carney is ridiculously good. I'd back Belly to fix him.

A line with him Smith and Cronk is drool worthy.

In Melbourne he would be a nobody and we could get him cheap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bellamy is awesome but he isn't God and Carney is a step too far even for Carig I reckon. It could be very dangerous for our young players and even for our brand.

Bellamy is awesome but he isn't God and Carney is a step too far even for Carig I reckon. It could be very dangerous for our young players and even for our brand.

I doubt it'll happen anyway but I wouldn't be against it. The one thing about Carney is that he isn't a s**t bloke he just does dumb things.

Results didn't go our way but then again we played some terrible football this year. On talent we are a top 4 team however we weren't good enough to finish in it.

Big game against the Dogs on Sunday, would take a herculean effort to win it all from here.

Enjoy Mad Monday!

*sigh*

that was the worst half of league I've seen Melbourne play. abysmal.

gutted.

We were average for a lot of the season. When we play our best we are dominant but that form rarely happened.

Sucks to limp out. If we have had won we would have been a damn good chance to make the GF.

Credit to the Bulldogs they came to play and deserved to win.

I'm by no means saying it costs us the game but the NRL has to sort out the video refs. on field refs have a split second to make a decision but when you have as much time as you need to look at a decision and stuff it up that's another thing. It has affected a lot more clubs then just the Storm and they NRL need to get it right. Even if it didn't cost us the game yesterday it cost us try of the year.

Credit to the Bulldogs they came to play and deserved to win.

I'm by no means saying it costs us the game but the NRL has to sort out the video refs. on field refs have a split second to make a decision but when you have as much time as you need to look at a decision and stuff it up that's another thing. It has affected a lot more clubs then just the Storm and they NRL need to get it right. Even if it didn't cost us the game yesterday it cost us try of the year.

It killed our momentum at the time at the very least. We didn't deserve the win though. Refs are a joke though and that's for all sides.

Never write off a champion, however I would move him to 5/8th and get a new fulback.

I said this at the start of the year. We should have made a massive play for Hunt to put him at FB and move Slater up. Think it's time we moved him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back