2014 Moto GP

Remove this Banner Ad

What exactly happened? I've seen the last few laps on YT. But didn't notice anything substantial.

He dived down the inside at turn 1 a few times,forcing Marquez wide.That's wide,not off the bike like Marquez did to Miller on a pissing track early in the race at Aragon.
Marquez and his goon squad must've forgotten that one.

Some strong support for Miller on his Facebook page - aaand some not so strong support...

Dani MB: You are the most piggy that passed through Moto GP, I hope that your career ends here because you have little professional, I hope karma take its course and you fall in Valencia disgusting pig!

Francis Oliva:You are a dirty, and a poorly educated. You ' re pig.

Scott Jarvis: Cheating Prick

Michael Schaffer: **** YOU arsehole JACKASS - IN VALENCIA THEY WILL KICK YOU OFF YOUR BIKE OR THEY WILL SHOOT YOU OFF YOUR BIKE YOU UNFAIR MOTHERgoose - YOU DONT DESERVE THE WORLD TITLE AND YOU WILL NOT WIN IT - ALL BAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millers response to them (and the others):

"You know what I am happy with today's race we did what we needed to to take the fight to valencia love the hate bring it on!!!!!!"

Onya Jack! :D

No Mods on his facebook page ?

Is that exactly what they wrote ?
And they call him "poorly educated" :eek:

To cut him some sort of slack, English clearly wasn't his native tongue.

What exactly happened? I've seen the last few laps on YT. But didn't notice anything substantial.

To put it bluntly, it was the Marquez posse choking on their own medicine and not dealing with it well at all.
Millers plan was to pass Marquez as immediately as possible every time Alex got ahead and in a way to make things difficult. He did it perfectly, constantly able to outbrake Alex and put his bike right where Marquez wanted to tip in. Never slammed into him or put him in any danger, in fact he pretty much managed to remain on the racing line or near to it every time. Marquez tried to give it back a few times but was clumsy and ran them both wide.

Valencia is going to be very interesting, even aside from the animosity between the two title protagonists, I curious to see the dynamic of outside "help" for the two of them. Kent and Fenati have both apparently announced they're in Millers corner and will try to help him, I guess Rins will try to help Marquez. I just hope nothing untoward determines the overall outcome.

This weekend is all about Miller vs Marquez. The title equation is as follows:

- If Miller wins the race, Marquez needs to finish on the podium to become World Champion

- If Miller finishes second, Marquez needs to finish sixth or better to become World Champion

- If Miller finishes third, Marquez needs to finish 10th or better to become World Champion

- If Miller finishes fourth, Marquez needs to finish 13th or better to become World Champion

- If Miller finishes fifth, Marquez needs to finish 15th or better to become World Champion

- If Miller does not finish in the top five, Marquez will become World Champion.
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/How+Marquez+or+Miller+can+win+the+Moto3+title+at+Valencia

In other words, if Miller finishes 3rd-5th then Marquez has to DNF.

This weekend is all about Miller vs Marquez. The title equation is as follows:

- If Miller wins the race, Marquez needs to finish on the podium to become World Champion

- If Miller finishes second, Marquez needs to finish sixth or better to become World Champion

- If Miller finishes third, Marquez needs to finish 10th or better to become World Champion

- If Miller finishes fourth, Marquez needs to finish 13th or better to become World Champion

- If Miller finishes fifth, Marquez needs to finish 15th or better to become World Champion

- If Miller does not finish in the top five, Marquez will become World Champion.
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/How Marquez or Miller can win the Moto3 title at Valencia

In other words, if Miller finishes 3rd-5th then Marquez has to DNF.
Phew! Thank goodness for the last para. :)

One haven't shown moto2 or 3 all season so I doubt it. It's on Channel 506 on Fox.
Thanks. There was a radio report it would be on at 9pm. Noticed in the on- line guide there is no program featured. Fingers crossed as I'm not a Fox subscriber. Or ever likely to be.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miller wins,Miller loses :(
Jack won the race but the Spanish prick finished 3rd.If he had finished 4th Jack would be champ.He missed the title by 2pts.
Good to see him give Rins a mouthful after the race.They're team bitch'n'moan and protest if a rider runs them wide,but I'll bet Jack's team don't even though it looked very delibrate.

Anyone catch the stink-eye Jack gave AM during the national anthem on the podium ?
It was a ripper

Jack was perfect. Kept the race slow enough to keep the front together and always looked like he had heaps more pace than anyone else. Did a brilliant job to run down Viñales at the end of the race. Unfortunately Kent blew it on the last lap. He caught up to Marquez but ran wide with about four corners to go and Millers title chance was gone.
Jack needs to remember he had too other crashes that cost the championship and not keep blaming Aragon. Six wins to three, he should've walked it in.

I guess not. There's worse stuff in reply to Millers statement. Pathetic really.
Just saw it, what the actual f***? Would be tempted to stop supporting Marquez (if I did support him) purely based on his fans behaviour.

Has Miller actually done anything or is it just a case of them being scared of a good rider who isn't from the normal parts of the world that good riders come from?

Just saw it, what the actual f***? Would be tempted to stop supporting Marquez (if I did support him) purely based on his fans behaviour.

Has Miller actually done anything or is it just a case of them being scared of a good rider who isn't from the normal parts of the world that good riders come from?

It's really just "brave" people being abusive dicks behind the safety of the internet. Miller/Marquez arguments will end up as polar opposite as Stoner/Rossi ones.

Rins was also a major factor in Alex Marquez winning the title. Miller hasn't had a teammate of his quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back