2014 NRL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone just start pounding dogs in every game. Forget about logic and team personnel. This game is dirty and crooked. I hit every dog ats this weekend. Will see how we go. I do the same for A-League with overs.

Have to stick to my own ccapping here even though the Dogs are cashing.

Warriors -6 over Tigers @ 1.93 (3 units)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ this is incredible. Dogs are now 25-6 for the season with most of them winning su but I don't have a lot of balls.

Dogs again in the NRL and more overs in the A-League. Very rewarding night and day for that matter...

Perhaps silly, perhaps too optimistic after yesterday but I actually have a play I like in the NRL.

NRL: Melbourne Storm vs Gold Coast Titans
1U – Gold Coast Titans SU @ $4.20 (Tom Waterhouse)
0.5U – Melbourne Storm 1 – 12 @ $3.05 (Sportingbet)

Not sure why the Storm are so short in this one. They haven't played AAMI Park all that well in the past (winning quite a few of their recent home games by a point when they have been heavily favoured).
GCS have actually looked pretty good this year and I expect big things from them.
Storm have a history of going through losing streaks in the past so the 'team will bounce back' angle might not be too relevant here.

PLEASE NOTE: I have only watched the NRL properly in 2013 and 2014 so have very little knowledge. I am actually up a fair bit so far this year (~4U) but that could be due to the number of underdogs getting up and the fact that I like playing 'dogs.

NRL: West Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles:

1U - West Tigers SU @ $2.69 (After 5% Commission)

Good wins. I dunno why I don't just get some balls and take dogs Su as it clearly makes little difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back