Universal Love 2014 Wacky Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

It's second to winning a Premiership ;) But a premiership + Wacky Wednesday is the ultimate!!! I just love that the Boyz spend a lot of the season planning their costumes! Geez, they'd better have the best EVER WW this year, to cheer us up a bit ;)

PS Not that we had a bad year, but there were a few disappointing games, but finishing third was great for a re-building team :)

Lol u forgotten about the bl already? :p

Had to laugh at the caption for this picture...

400130-760d5392-3e0e-11e4-b47e-8d2e235f360a.jpg

"A Geelong player arrives dressed as Gary Ablett Jnr".

I know it's been a while since he last played, but even I know that's Josh Cowan! :p
Oh! They FOUND him???!!

...Isn't Ablett as bald as a baby and doesn't he wear GCFC gear??

Please explain the Billie Smedts, the Dawson Simpson and the Josh Caddy moustaches to me, then. :)

Can't - there is no conceivable answer to that question that would actually make the actions of any of those 3 seem ok.

BTW any questions for Eliza pls tweet her @elizasum (she told me to post this)

Is she too good to post it here herself? :p

What is it with the Addy anyway? As soon as our posters get a job there, they drop us like a bad habit (First rizzo, now Eliza).

Then why are you posting in this thread Grinch :rolleyes:

Big deal they get snapped on the way to the pub, hardly an invasion of privacy.
Absolutely Shell! Our Boyz LOVE the attention! It's a terrific day for them, they celebrate in private, but they love making their entrance!

Is she too good to post it here herself? :p

What is it with the Addy anyway? As soon as our posters get a job there, they drop us like a bad habit (First rizzo, now Eliza).

-shruggs- beats me. If I ever become a famous journo I'll never quit this site :hearts:

-shruggs- beats me. If I ever become a famous journo I'll never quit this site :hearts:

Why would any self-respecting journo quit BF? You could get all your big scoops off here, like the footy writers at the Herald-Sun. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could even run them here, see how they go, then print them in the rag.
But none of them do that. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty certain someone did something like that on here once. Got a feeling it was an interstate club, but some fans thought a certain member of the media in that state got all their "scoops" by scouring these forums, so they decided to test the theory by starting a false rumour. Sure enough, the journo ran with it, but had to retract it when they were made aware it was completely made up.

I can't believe I actually forgot about this till I checked BF :oops:

Sensational work from Joel and Jimmy, particularly. Love the guys' sense of humour, creativity and the fact that they keep it pretty classy. Hope they had a brilliant day - of course I wish it wasn't so soon, but they deserve it after a tough and hard fought season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back