2015 - AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Its meant to pour down hard in the Sydney/Essendon match. Sydney dont play well in the wet from memory. They got thumped by North last year in the wet and struggled to a few others in the past.

Sydney have named such a tall forward line so I got a feeling Tippett will be a late out for Mitchell.

Just letting people know that the 1.35 odds into multis may not be a sure thing.

will be pounding the under for the total line in the sydney/ dons match. 153.5 is the line atm with rain and wind to be a factor all day

I got on last night when it was U161.5. Still a good bet now you would think, especially since our forward line is so ineffective.

Sat 4 Apr 2015
10:59:19
Win

5127 AFL R1 Melb-GCst Most Goals BENNELL Harley (GC) Sell Bet
$20.00
FIXED ODDS

Sat 4 Apr 2015
10:44:07
Multi

Multibet 4 legs @Combined Price: $11.57=Combined Return:$289.25
$25.00
FIXED ODDS
Michael Rischitelli more disposals than Daniel Cross
Jackson Macrae more disposals than Matthew Boyd
Steele Sidebottom more disposals than Dane Swan
Rory Sloane more disposals than Brodie Smith

1.5U - GC HT/FT @ $1.82 (William Hill)

They are the far better team than Melbourne and even with some guys coming off shorter preseasons they should be able to handle Melbourne.

Also had from a while back.

1U - GC -11.5 @ $1.91
I like the ht/ft will chuck 2u on that

Melbourne v Gold Coast
1u - Gold Coast 1-39 @ $2.10

Sydney v Essendon
1u - Sydney 1-39 @ $2.10

Brisbane v Collingwood
1u - Brisbane 1-39 @ $2.10

Western Bulldogs v West Coast
1u - West Coast 1-39 @ $2.25

AFL YTD (1-0) +1.2u

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I'm not one of those morons that put 50k+ on GC to make the finals... you'll get double those odds now.

Throw in the fact that Ablett may end up needing surgery on that shoulder and the possibility that JAG has done a knee (fractured patella?) it doesnt look good at all.

Radar for the Sydney game looks like light drizzle at worst. Think the market has massively over reacted to the rain.

Its meant to pour down hard in the Sydney/Essendon match. Sydney dont play well in the wet from memory. They got thumped by North last year in the wet and struggled to a few others in the past.

Sydney have named such a tall forward line so I got a feeling Tippett will be a late out for Mitchell.

Just letting people know that the 1.35 odds into multis may not be a sure thing.
Sydney are one of the best wet weather sides in the comp. smashed Geelong in that game last year by over 100, beat freo in the qualifying final. Not 100 percent sure that game vs the cats was wet , regardless , fact remains you'll b hard pressed to find a better side in slippery conditions than the swans.

Nothing wrong with your hunch though. Swans could win this by ten plus goals. I wouldn't be betting against the dons with this drugs scandal though. Could rev them up and play with a huge chip on their shoulder, instead of massive weight on them.

Didn't the Randwick races get abandoned today? Surely it'll be a slog out there.
Randwick is nowhere near Olympic park. And a modern footy fields drain so well that unless it rains during, it may as well not have rained at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back