2015 - AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Cos teams that come back from Adelaide after being pumped by a mediocre side (PA) should be $2.90 against a team who have dropped 2 games all year. FRE should not have been more than 1.3 max.

I thought the line was way too low. Crazy. And yet I still didn't touch the game.

Didn't win a single bet this weekend. Needed a big GWS win for some multis to come good but it didn't happen. ******* Essendon. Just kidding. I love my club - just a bit less when they lose me money.

my sunday:
$100 North SU SB special @1.31 Win
tailed 0.5U Vince 30possesions @2.20 Loss
trying ess over 9.5behinds @1.80 today [b365]
edit: 2.5u Win
tailed .5U Devon Smith 3goals+@9.50 Loss (needed 1 more goal)

multi totals.jpg
^4leg multi consisted of wb/port over179, wc/hawth tgp under177, geel/syd.under170, gws/ess.u170 $10@12.49 Win

1U St.K over 10.5behinds@1.85 Win
$100 Freo SU SB special @1.41 Win
0.1U Alex pearce FGS W/P @41.00 Loss
0.1U Alex pearce LGS @41.00 Loss
0.5U Alex pearce 2goals+@2.50 Loss
0.1U Alex pearce 3goals+@6.50 Loss
Pretty happy, stoked that i could just win a multi for once.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gut feeling McGovern will be out. Word that NicNat might not be right to play.

Never know though, Lyon might rest players. The only danger.

If West Coast finish second nothing changes. They play Hawthorn in the first week of the finals (which Hawthorn will win). Fremantle will then in all likelihood meet them in the Grand Final. If West Coast finish third they have to play Hawthorn in Melbourne in the first week and Fremantle will in all likelihood meet Hawthorn in the Grand Final. I don't see the difference.

If West Coast finish second nothing changes. They play Hawthorn in the first week of the finals (which Hawthorn will win). Fremantle will then in all likelihood meet them in the Grand Final. If West Coast finish third they have to play Hawthorn in Melbourne in the first week and Fremantle will in all likelihood meet Hawthorn in the Grand Final. I don't see the difference.

Youre right, if Hawks beat West Coast at Subi anyway it doesnt make a difference.

When was the last time a team who won the Minor Premiership went out in straight sets? Port? Reckon Freo might go the same way this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back