2015 - AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh for *s sake, no one told us the power rangers were going to be playing EJECT EJECT!

Of the games hawks have lost this year, 4/5 games they scored 1.3 or less in the first qtr

For GWS v Essendon tomorrow I might go MGS for Cameron and/or Smith. One will get Steinberg and the other will get Gwilt, both of whom have been leaking on average 3 goals a game the past five weeks. Thinking about:
$15 on J Cameron@2.85
$10 D Smith@$17
$5 Daniher@7
all at Centrebet.

Anyone keen on FREO -14.5? I know they lost to Saints twice but cmoon, surely they want to get the 4 points and try keep a good lead.

I got them at -10.5 last night and its my last leg for 1.74k......... Getting bit nervous, dont know if i should cash out or not :cry:

Dev
For GWS v Essendon tomorrow I might go MGS for Cameron and/or Smith. One will get Steinberg and the other will get Gwilt, both of whom have been leaking on average 3 goals a game the past five weeks. Thinking about:
$15 on J Cameron@2.85
$10 D Smith@$17
$5 Daniher@7
all at Centrebet.
Devon Smith is paying 9.50 for 3 or more goals on SB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Freo will make some late changes now after last night's result.

Rest em up for the 8 pointer next week.

They would be stupid to do that IMO. Win today and they have a 10 point buffer going into next week. Can still lose next week and still be a game and a half ahead. Arguably he is already resting Fyfe etc.

Had good fortune yesterday with the more pussy Crownbet varied totals markets, had Port Dogs over 160.5, Suns Lions over 150.5, Pies Blues over 150.5, Hawks Eagles under 180.5 and 170.5, Swans Cats over 140.5.

Today I'm on GWS ESS Under 190.5 @ 1.30
North H2H
Freo H2H

Multi @ 2.54

Also Freo H2H 1.50 (Sb)

Can't go past those odds for Freo!

Vince 30+ disposals @ $2.20
Vince 35+ disposals @ $6.40
Thomas 4+ goals @ $8

Got a tidy win with Hawks and Man Utd last night, so 0.3 units on each of these for a bit of fun.

Does the SB special to every game or just your first bet placed?

Already got the Syd refund last night so wondering if I can still get the promotion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back