2015 - AFL Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

If by beating up on lower teams you mean scrapping out a 4 goal win then yes. In there 4 matches against bottom 4 teams at the G last year they went 0-4 at the line and weren't even close to covering once and even dropped a game
Ha, well there you go. The dropped game was to the Dees? I guess I more meant against teams that don't play at the G as much.

They even make it hard for higher ranked interstate teams playing there, I seem to recall Sydney and Freo losing to them there over the last few years.

That said, I'll probs just be taking the H2H Vs Dogs.

The odds are spot on for the Collingwood Adelaide game.

We lost to them twice last year even when we were like 8-2 or something like that. As a side I think they are better off this season and Collingwood is a lot weaker this season and plus the game is at Etihad.

The Carlton v WCE and WB v Richmond are two games that will be the hardest to pick this round. I like Carlton at the line and Dogs to win.

Thoughts on Adelaide v Collingwood game?

With Sidebottom and Greenwood out and Adelaide in such a rich vain of form surely they will beat them comfortably. I think last years Collingwoods squad was stronger aswell and they still lost in both encounters.

I've got on early and hit:
R2: Collingwood v Adelaide
1u - Adelaide @ 1.55 (Sportsbet moneyback promo)
1u - Adelaide @ 1.60 (Bet365)
1u - Adelaide -9.5 @ 1.91 (Bet365)

Thoughts on Adelaide v Collingwood game?

With Sidebottom and Greenwood out and Adelaide in such a rich vain of form surely they will beat them comfortably. I think last years Collingwoods squad was stronger aswell and they still lost in both encounters.

I've got on early and hit:
R2: Collingwood v Adelaide
1u - Adelaide @ 1.55 (Sportsbet moneyback promo)
1u - Adelaide @ 1.60 (Bet365)
1u - Adelaide -9.5 @ 1.91 (Bet365)

I can see your logic but were Adelaide that good or north melbourne that bad?

7 units up on round 1 will be plonking that on:

Geel vs Port - Either team under 24.5 points
North Melbourne
Hawthorn

Looks reasonably safe

7 units up on round 1 will be plonking that on:

Geel vs Port - Either team under 24.5 points
North Melbourne
Hawthorn

Looks reasonably safe
Except Geelong and Port aren't playing each other

Richmond vs WB at the G is a richmond win. If it was at eithad i would of gone the Dogs but lack of match experience at the G is a big issue for the Dogs.

Gah winning 1 game is not a rich vein of form!!!
Yer maybe a bit carried away but they played pretty well in the Nab to i think? Hopefully Brown gets up if they can keep Cloke and the other Small forwards quiet i rekon they should get up? More midfield depth than Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm liking the overs for Haw v Ess.

I believe they have covered the line of 175.5 (Sportsbet) 10 times out of the past 12 games (Correct me if i'm wrong ANZAC)

I'm liking the overs for Haw v Ess.

I believe they have covered the line of 175.5 (Sportsbet) 10 times out of the past 12 games (Correct me if i'm wrong ANZAC)
Yeah I like this too.

1U Hawks/Ess O175.5

6yN9Wpn.png

Dont mind Sydney at @2.15 now - based on the teams history.
Port Adelaide's Bogie side is Sydney with Sydney defeating Port in 10 of 11 of their last encounters.. which includes the game at Adelaide oval last year.
however having saying that, i almost see this as another 50/50 game again (similar to ports close encounter with freo last week), and one that ill probably stay away from (unless mayb using the SB special).

Carlton over West Coast and Carlton 15.5

Both forward lines are poor as are both of the backlines.

Yarran will murder us from HB and a midfield of Judd, Gibbs, Murphy, Carazzo, Simpson and Bell are much better suited Subi than the likes of Priddis, Shuey, Gaff, Rosa, Masten, Sheed, Wellingham.

There's every chance one or 2 of Waterman, McInness and Duggan could play giving us 3 or 4 players with 1 game or less experience.

Last edited:
Freo 2.10 against geelong seems good value

Cats will bounce back and wont be as bad as last week but Freo are still a good side

Freo 2.10 against geelong seems good value

Cats will bounce back and wont be as bad as last week but Freo are still a good side
Geelong could be without Bartel due to the AFL's new concussion rule... Freo seem good value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back