Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's a big bloke
Not as big as this guy
98466_7d88ee3a64318988fa05f521ab7a194f.JPG

A quick question.

A well known Carlton ex-player or official/vip recently won an award or trophy but wasn't invited to the night so couldn't claim it. DAK who it may have been as once again the wife manages to miss out on all the pertinent info like first and last names and what the ceremony was about. Apart from that she can tell me what wine was served and at what temperature.

Thanks in anticipation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it ever piss you off that Carlton is called the "Blues"? I mean you guys got seriously dudded here compared to the other 17 AFL clubs. Tigers, Lions, Hawks, Swans etc etc are all real things. Apart from a crappy feeling.. what the actual hell are "Blues"?

Pretty much all you have to represent yourselves is some old guy dressed in skin tight blue lyrca that looks like he probably touches children when he's dressed like that^^ Wouldn't exactly be posting pictures of it either.

Does it ever piss you off that Carlton is called the "Blues"? I mean you guys got seriously dudded here compared to the other 17 AFL clubs. Tigers, Lions, Hawks, Swans etc etc are all real things. Apart from a crappy feeling.. what the actual hell are "Blues"?

Pretty much all you have to represent yourselves is some old guy dressed in skin tight blue lyrca that looks like he probably touches children when he's dressed like that^^ Wouldn't exactly be posting pictures of it either.
Because I would want to swap a navy blue jumper to a jumper with a yellow streak so I can call myself a Tiger. Puhleaaase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back