Banter Banter thread Part 1 - Opposition fans welcome - let's have fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlton home attendances in the last 2 weeks
Considering that were playing Melbourne based teams, that is really poor crowd numbers.
#Carlspoon
#Carltank
#Carlbandwagoners
140,000 members between the Hawks & &Tiggies, 3 v 5 & yet the best crowd they could muster was 66,000 & this is a record between the 2 clubs. It makes you wonder who all these members & why they don't go to the footy. Talk about bandwagoners, they identify as Hawks/Tiggies supporters, but don't turn up to their games.

140,000 members between the Hawks & &Tiggies, 3 v 5 & yet the best crowd they could muster was 66,000 & this is a record between the 2 clubs. It makes you wonder who all these members & why they don't go to the footy. Talk about bandwagoners, they identify as Hawks/Tiggies supporters, but don't turn up to their games.
Had some decent crowds this year. A lot of Tassie members for the Hawks so that could explain there below par home attendances.

Never argue with an idiot.
They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
...and their arguments are inane!

The fact is that he/she is up and about after the Tigs have had one good year.

The SAD fact is that it is only August and he is pinning his hopes on duds like Grigg. He/she is setting themselves up for a huge fall icome September; when the big boys come out to play.

...and their arguments are inane!
The fact is that he/she is up and about after the Tigs have had one good year.
The SAD fact is that it is only August and he is pinning his hopes on duds like Grigg. He/she is setting themselves up for a huge fall icome September; when the big boys come out to play.
Third year in row of finals if we make them. The team has improved this year and bridged the gap between the top teams. Would expect a more competitive final series this year. Grigg has been an important cog in the midfield and stepped in big games. All your fact and arguments are based on historical truths. We will see in September how accurate your views are.

Do you think Carlton should have gone the route of StKilda and totally rebuilt a few season ago? Does seem to be a lot of arrogance in the Carlton board and have been slow to grasp reality. Seem to be living in a bygone era too.

Stewart Crameri outscored us off his own boot today.

Ryder won the game for Port last week.

Worry not, for wherever a laugh is required, we shall deliver. :thumbsu:

:D

11822768_10153575738990452_7575045742884662515_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sure I have, but too addicted to BFF I am sad to say.
Anyway isn't this the Banter thread for opposition supporters or are Blues BFF fans bandwagoners too?

Go right ahead. Please kick us when we're down. We've had 35 years to pot you. We'll have plenty more when you're one (or two) and out for the next several years and have to rebuild again.

Stewart Crameri was very lucky :p

I agree with James on that one.... *insert former Bomber here who has pantsed them* was very, very lucky that he was able to walk out before he was suspended and we only had his *FC days to remember him by. Now we've got something positive for him to hang his hat on. :thumbsu:

What's your current streak lol only bad one is Melbourne.
I have a fun fact for you guys, the Pies team that lost to Hawks was 11 months younger than the Carlton team that lost to the Hawks by 138.
Other than that I don't have much banter, we are just playing the kids and seeing the season out.

Pretty much what we are doing.

Go right ahead. Please kick us when we're down. We've had 35 years to pot you.
Sorry didn't realise you such sooks here. Not really kicking though as I have not really got stuck in.
. We'll have plenty more when you're one (or two) and out for the next several years and have to rebuild again.
Our guns and key players are from 04 - 09, so would expect at least 5 years left in those guys. Have some good young talent from 2010 -2014 drafts.

Gunston scored more than the Blues two games ago.
Hampson scored a ridiculous contract from your club and we scored Doc from the deal. Win/win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back