Style 2015 Brownlow Blue Carpet

Remove this Banner Ad

brownlow-red-carpet-17-593x547.jpg

From what I heard this evening, Caroline Wilson voted Clementine 'Numero Uno' for this ensemble.

One can only presume Caro's widescreen TV cuts off the bottom of the picture.
I much preferred her outfit posted further on from this one. I'm not fond of the mermaid/tulip skirts.

"We need more shoes Fido! Turn left at the next harbour."

gloria-swanson-teddy-19161.jpg
LOL "Straight to the Christian Louboutin, then Manolo Blahnik + on to Charles Jourdan!"

Aren't her ballet shoes with socks so cute with her swimsuit? + I always take my Arctic Fox to the beach or when boating lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL "Straight to the Christian Louboutin, then Manolo Blahnik + on to Charles Jourdan!"

Aren't her ballet shoes with socks so cute with her swimsuit? + I always take my Arctic Fox to the beach or when boating lol

Showing my age, but I tend to regard Gloria Swanson as one of the most glorious of women of the 20th Century, if not the most wonderfully fashionable, right up to her dotage. Her style, grace and playfulness endlessly intoxicating...and she loved dogs!

m197701882809.jpg

4106136577_057905d29d_o.jpg

588_1gloria_swanson__nyc__december__1980.jpg

Showing my age, but I tend to regard Gloria Swanson as one of the most glorious of women of the 20th Century, if not the most wonderfully fashionable, right up to her dotage. Her style, grace and playfulness endlessly intoxicating...and she loved dogs!

m197701882809.jpg

4106136577_057905d29d_o.jpg

588_1gloria_swanson__nyc__december__1980.jpg
Gloria Swanson was sublime! Fabulous in every photo! Sunset Boulevard is one of my favourite movies.

James, we need to have a Glamour thread, for the Golden Age of Hollywood, the 60's +++ everything glamorous!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back