Analysis 2015 Carlton DT, SC and Fantasy Footy related questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I thought the NAB cup scores may have been a bit exaggerated, but worth keeping an eye on I think, Maybe mick will swing him forward now and then??
Thanks for getting back to me!
NAB scores were exaggerated by a lot more midfield minutes. Unlikely that he sees that much time in the middle given we will have Gibbs, Murph, Thomas, Judd, Cripps and Bell all in there

How do you guys are chris yarran going this year? Will he continue off half back?

How do you guys see Dick and Jakcsh after yesterday please, if I could have some comment on them please?
THanks!
Dick - I think Sheehan and possibly Byrne (if promoted off rookie list) are ahead of him but
he appears to be in front of Rainbow so he might get a chance early if theres an injury or someone has a few stinkers, if he's named round 1 i'll jump on but i'm not holding my breath.
Jaksch - could be a good D5, D6 option depending on your structure, in actual AFL, i think he's going to be maybe our best trade this year. In Supercoach, i can't see him banging out 90's or 100's but i think he'll be a safe 65 - 75 average early on, make some cash and upgrade maybe round 5-6 or downgade when theres a second lot of cash cows coming through

Dick - I think Sheehan and possibly Byrne (if promoted off rookie list) are ahead of him but
he appears to be in front of Rainbow so he might get a chance early if theres an injury or someone has a few stinkers, if he's named round 1 i'll jump on but i'm not holding my breath.
Jaksch - could be a good D5, D6 option depending on your structure, in actual AFL, i think he's going to be maybe our best trade this year. In Supercoach, i can't see him banging out 90's or 100's but i think he'll be a safe 65 - 75 average early on, make some cash and upgrade maybe round 5-6 or downgade when theres a second lot of cash cows coming through
THankyour for your time mate. Muchos gracias!
:thumbsu::footy:

Any reason to believe why Simpson wont continue on his 95 avg history spanning many years? How's he been in pre-season?

Any reason to believe why Simpson wont continue on his 95 avg history spanning many years? How's he been in pre-season?
I wouldn't judge him on his preseason... he treats it like a preseason and has nothing to prove...

That being said, your guess is as good as mine.

Last edited:
Hey peoples,
I'm looking at Cam Woods stats and think he could be a good pod in sc. I'm just wondering about his job security of course as theoretically the Kruze is your number 1 ruck. But as he is unfortunately injury clouded do you think maybe Mick will be focusing on giving Cam Wood more of a main man ruck role and the kruze as the hit out ruck role playing more in the forward line? I cannot remember seeing Cam Wood play last year but I do remember seeing him with Collingwood and he looked good, do you think he has stagnated or gotten better since then? Cheers in advance for replies good luck for the year! I'm really looking forward to seeing Juddy this year, it will be his first season for a while with a full pre-season, looks schmick!

Hey peoples,
I'm looking at Cam Woods stats and think he could be a good pod in sc. I'm just wondering about his job security of course as theoretically the Kruze is your number 1 ruck. But as he is unfortunately injury clouded do you think maybe Mick will be focusing on giving Cam Wood more of a main man ruck role and the kruze as the hit out ruck role playing more in the forward line? I cannot remember seeing Cam Wood play last year but I do remember seeing him with Collingwood and he looked good, do you think he has stagnated or gotten better since then? Cheers in advance for replies good luck for the year! I'm really looking forward to seeing Juddy this year, it will be his first season for a while with a full pre-season, looks schmick!

Listening to the NAB match (Carlton Geelong) when kreuz was on he was saying he'd be playing more forward. Which means one of Wood or Warnock will get our main ruck duties.

Anyones guess as to which of them though and will probably switch multiple times during the season as to who it is as well.

What are the thoughts on judd? Is he looking good this pre season or is it pretty much all over for him in terms of big SC scores? Is just under 500 and thought he might be a good high risk/reward pick if he's having a good pre season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello friends.

I have a question RE: Boekhurst.
Is he likely to play in the immediate future? Apparently he's one of Mick's favourites, but not even named an emergency.

Thanks!

Is Clem Smith likely to be the sub, or if Malthouse names him on the field, is that a genuine indication he's likely to start?
Well he has been named on the field, but I think his a good chance to be sub, could go either way.

Hello friends.

I have a question RE: Boekhurst.
Is he likely to play in the immediate future? Apparently he's one of Mick's favourites, but not even named an emergency.

Thanks!
This year he'll play, but I don't think it will be for another month or two, he's fitness isn't at AFL standard yet.

This year he'll play, but I don't think it will be for another month or two, he's fitness isn't at AFL standard yet.
yeah and i think he'll b a sub for a game or two when he gets in....unless any current starter is terribly out of form than boek will be relying on inuries..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back