2015 Delistings & Retirements

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you saying from what you saw on TV that Ballard wasnt any good.? I have also watched him Live on a number of occasions and on TV and at many training sessions and I feel we have done him a disservice by de-listing him unless he requested it.
I'm not saying he's crap and don't have anything against him, just thought he was pretty ordinary despite getting a lot of the ball and I'll back the club's judgement in letting him go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Racism ok then? Interesting viewpoint.
Racism is never okay. The same guys the boo Adam Goodes for being a champion of the game are the ones insisting that Kumar Singh stand quietly at the back of the bigfooty bus without offering an opinion. Disgraceful.

Racism is never okay. The same guys the boo Adam Goodes for being a champion of the game are the ones insisting that Kumar Singh stand quietly at the back of the bigfooty bus without offering an opinion. Disgraceful.
That's weird. Nobody's booing back here and nor insisting anything. Just a bunch of people with propellors on their heads minding their own business tapping away on their phones. I do see your stop coming up though so would you like me to ring the bell for you?

I do see your stop coming up though so would you like me to ring the bell for you?
Australia says no to racism. You think your better than the people that boo Adam Goodes but you prove with comments like this that you are just the same. Poor form.

Only one I'm surprised at is Moller. Thought he may get upgraded for a season, see how he goes.
Ballard is probably behind too many players to justify keeping. Don't see him breaking into our best 22 anytime soon.
Crozier, Weller, Blakely, Hughes morabito all ahead of him plus the best 22. Can see why he was let go

Only one I'm surprised at is Moller. Thought he may get upgraded for a season, see how he goes.
Ballard is probably behind too many players to justify keeping. Don't see him breaking into our best 22 anytime soon.
Crozier, Weller, Blakely, Hughes morabito all ahead of him plus the best 22. Can see why he was let go
Agree. Feel bad for the kid but at the end of the day football is a ruthless industry. He clearly was not up to the pace of AFL. Is probably better suited to the tier below be it VFL or WAFL.

I think it is good that the club is willing to make the tough calls. It puts the whole squad on notice.

No worries my good friend. Do you still want me to tee up coffee with Lachy Neale when the players return from the pre season break?

As long as I'm invited and I can nut hug him. He really deserves a good nut hug. I'm keen to mm style his hair too. Coif was so yesterday so I'd be keen to hear your fashion advice.

Agree. Feel bad for the kid but at the end of the day football is a ruthless industry. He clearly was not up to the pace of AFL. Is probably better suited to the tier below be it VFL or WAFL.

I think it is good that the club is willing to make the tough calls. It puts the whole squad on notice.

Happens every year. There's 1 player always delisted that some feel could have been good.
menegola & schloithe for example

As long as I'm invited and I can nut hug him. He really deserves a good nut hug. I'm keen to mm style his hair too. Coif was so yesterday so I'd be keen to hear your fashion advice.
I am well connected with a couple of the mids on our list. See what I can do. No promises though.

Although if there is going to be a crowd then lunch might work better than coffee

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back