List Mgmt. 2015 Draft. Rookie Draft on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Shows how much you know about the Suns then..?
We have an end of first round pick..so pick 19.

Then we'll have a pick either straight after that..? Which would be pick 1 of round 2 or pick 2 of round 2..
3 picks All before pick 22..

So it will be 3 picks minimum.
After that we'd have to wait 18 more picks do it would be around pick 38-40 odd.

I completely forgot about the end-of-round 1 compensation pick. Forgetting something doesn't make you any less knowledgeable. I pretty much said we shouldn't have any picks beyond round 2. Pick 38-40 would be a decent pick in most other drafts, but this year we're better off using it in a trade.

I am happy with Weithering especially with Thompson struggling to get back to his best, the competition will do him well, or perhaps may attract a decent offer from somewhere. Don't know what he would command on the trade table if we were to look at him. I love Rory I hope he can turn it around and become the force he was last year.

Reuben William is an interesting one. Lions academy player but might not get there with the points changes. His stock has improved significantly since the 18's. Best for Qld yesterday again. Think Adam Saad but tall and skinny.

There's only one Adam Saad, one Adam Saaaaadddd (sung to the tune of 'there's only one Tony Lockett)

Well there are 4 spots left to be chosen in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully someone gets selected.

But it's not the end of the world, cause the combine won't be telling the suns anything they don't already know. For example, the Suns would already have test results for all academy players. And other than testing, it just gives clubs the chance to interview players, and there wouldn't be any need to interview our own academy players. So for someone like Budarick, it won't hurt his chances of being drafted to the suns, and would only hurt his chances of being drafted by other clubs if anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there are 4 spots left to be chosen in the next 2 weeks. Hopefully someone gets selected.

But it's not the end of the world, cause the combine won't be telling the suns anything they don't already know. For example, the Suns would already have test results for all academy players. And other than testing, it just gives clubs the chance to interview players, and there wouldn't be any need to interview our own academy players. So for someone like Budarick, it won't hurt his chances of being drafted to the suns, and would only hurt his chances of being drafted by other clubs if anything.

True about Budarick.. Just hurts reading none of our kids are rated in the top 90 or so.
I really like Budarick.. Rookie at best though.

Gold coast should try something else with there ruckman.. Theres some American giants here trying out..
We have Primus and Fraser at the Suns.. Surely they can turn a 210cm college basketballer with freaky abilty into some sort of a decent ruckman.
Could be a natanui type freak.. Get his 10freaky touches and dominate around the stoppages etc.

Would need 2-3 years of development though.

Wouldnt go on the primary or rookie list would be category B international

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-28/us-tall-prospects-arrive-in-melbourne-for-testing?utm_medium=RSS

Last edited:
Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back