2015 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

We play GWS in Round 1 at Etihad on Easter Sunday

I just want a frickin draw that allows me to take my kids to games. My little bloke is hanging on to the fact that we are "getting the best new players". If I cant take him to games then it is bloody hard for him to keep the faith. The last 3 years have been a disaster for kids. Nothing but night games or twilight games. I swear if I run into the bloke who invented twilight games I will smack him in the mouth.

Please Please Please give us afternoon games on either Saturday or Sunday in Melbourne. Bottom teams don't bring in ratings on TV except against interstate sides so hopefully we don't get too many night games in Melbourne. For example - don't give us Saturday night against Melbourne at the MCG in the middle of winter......

I've got no idea.

We seem to play Adelaide a lot in Adelaide as well.
Id like to know over the last 10 yrs how many times we have played Port over there and here.
For many yrs if we only played Port once it seemed to be over there.

(Hopefully my post gets some Stats geek to look that up for me:p)

Id like to know over the last 10 yrs how many times we have played Port over there and here.

I can tell you that I've been to a lot of saints v port games here, more than against the crows. Lots.

I can tell you that I've been to a lot of saints v port games here, more than against the crows. Lots.
Yeah, just of the top of my head whenever we played Port once it just about always seemed to be in Madelaide.
Id like us to have a crack at them over here a bit more to even up the ledger a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the few who likes Sunday twilight games (works in well with my life), so I'm sure I will be pleased with the amount we get of those.

I just want an improved commercial draw for the club (which sunday twilights admittedly don't really correlate), on-field stuff doesn't matter. Hard to see us getting off the bottom next year good fixture or bad fixture.

GREAT, an opportunity for Mick "War historian" Malthouse to try to say his prancing blue prima-donnas are just like the men and women who faced bombs and bullets on the western front. :rolleyes:

At your service!

We spent several years playing home games at York Park against Port which gives the feeling that we've very rarely played a home game against them.

Since 2002 we've played 18 games against Port. 10 at Adelaide Oval. 4 in Tasmania. And just 4 in Victoria. Those 4 games in Victoria occured in 2002, 2008, 2010 and 2013.

Since 2008 it's 7 away games for only 3 home. Literally 3 patterns of H,A,A. We're due another away game this year if that pattern continues.

Check here for more fun stats! http://afltables.com/afl/teams/stkilda/allgames_tm.html#13

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt all of your Carlton bashing but I come in peace!

I've booked flights and accommodation for this game, but so far the tickets are only available from your club website...is this the only way to purchase tickets?

T
At your service!

We spent several years playing home games at York Park against Port which gives the feeling that we've very rarely played a home game against them.

Since 2002 we've played 18 games against Port. 10 at Adelaide Oval. 4 in Tasmania. And just 4 in Victoria. Those 4 games in Victoria occured in 2002, 2008, 2010 and 2013.

Since 2008 it's 7 away games for only 3 home. Literally 3 patterns of H,A,A. We're due another away game this year if that pattern continues.

Check here for more fun stats! http://afltables.com/afl/teams/stkilda/allgames_tm.html#13
thank you A2R :)

I'm a girl...
LOL well you just stuffed up my joke then didnt you :D:D:D:D

In all seriousness i dont know about the tickets. But im sure eventually somebody here will be able to help you out:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Couldve been worse, you couldve said you were a Nun:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back