2015 Giants Preseason News All In Here

Remove this Banner Ad

As an absolute elite runner, he still isn't at his peak. That is scary.

He going to absolutely burn opponents going forward. Opposition teams cannot afford to let him run now with our mids growing up and Griff added to the team.

People often forget this about Scully (his running capacity). It's right up there and as the team gels, he'll come into his own.

People often forget this about Scully (his running capacity). It's right up there and as the team gels, he'll come into his own.
Said this 12 months ago.
His run and carry is 80 metres.
We just havent handed it out to him enough.
As the boys get better,his rabbit like running will be there for all to admire.
Best midfield in the league in 2016

Toms always been one of the best runners in the comp. You guys i think have a strength of elite running. Constantly picking some of the top finishers in the 3km/beep test of the draft pool with guys like Haynes, Whitfield, Scully, Kelly, Tomlinson ect then i knew Palmer was very elite at freo and they certainly dont hold back with there training but probably not as much talent running wise but work hard. If Palmers finishing 8th then you guys certainly hgave a very good endurance running list.

I think Scully will slowly get there as a player. I dont think hes really improved for 4 years now, however i think he will come into his own when time is required. He really needs to be a true onballer IMO but its hard with Griff, Ward, Treloar, Shiel, Greene all ahead of him, so he has to play more of a wing. In his U18 days he was a great hunter of the footy he cant do that on the wing. Once guys like Griff, Ward move on into twilight days he will become an elite onballer im sure. Also being given too many jobs, id like to think you guys dont have anyone doing tagging jobs next year with your midfield its too damn good to worry about that.

Im giving you guys a chance of a top 8 finish. Think you will be just off similar to GC were last year, i think you will better there year though.

Corr is an interesting one. He is clearly highly regarded in the footy dept. He is definitely KPD material, so time is the essence in learning against the best and second best KPFs in the league. Interesting to see how much he is bulking up. Would be handy to have a back up to Mohr.

Probably. Heard Boyd broke a fingernail is back to running laps. Is this correct?
not being smart nor trolling...legit question

I love griff and always will...after all he got rid of macca ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you disgust me cleveland
i disgust myself but personally ive got no hard feelings on the bloke....he got rid of.macca and got us a young gun power forward to develop...how could u hate him?

how could u hate him?
I dunno the whole walking out on the club he captains, and putting us in a terrible position on top of that thing sort of does it for me. Just because we got the best out of a bad situation doesn't mean we should thank him for it.

I dunno the whole walking out on the club he captains, and putting us in a terrible position on top of that thing sort of does it for me. Just because we got the best out of a bad situation doesn't mean we should thank him for it.
Yeah I understand.......I doubt it was what griff intended to do....the bloke is a touch soft mentally so didn't handle it well.....I blame McCartney more than griff....he played 200 awesome games for us and always busted a gut. Normally I hate players once I leave like browny but for what ever reason I'm ok with griff

Yeah I understand.......I doubt it was what griff intended to do....the bloke is a touch soft mentally so didn't handle it well.....I blame McCartney more than griff....he played 200 awesome games for us and always busted a gut. Normally I hate players once I leave like browny but for what ever reason I'm ok with griff

I don't care if you are talking about a Giants player, your having some kind of bulls#it argument with another dogs supporter about your former coach. Our pre season board is not the place for it. So f#ck off back to your own board.

I don't care if you are talking about a Giants player, your having some kind of bulls#it argument with another dogs supporter about your former coach. Our pre season board is not the place for it. So f#ck off back to your own board.
To be fair its not like theres much discussion going on here...

But anyways good luck for the season...

This place is like a ghost town.....are u sure you want us to piss off?

Ok catch ya in round 9 haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back