Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership - target 60 000+ REACHED

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anybody know how many Maggpies memberships there were this year ? , i reckon in 2013 it was about 5000.

probably around 2,500 to 3,500 mark. Alberton crowds are normally around 3,000. 2009 just before the one club movement the Maggies had about 6,000 one year when it was looking really bleak.

probably around 2,500 to 3,500 mark. Alberton crowds are normally around 3,000. 2009 just before the one club movement the Maggies had about 6,000 one year when it was looking really bleak.
When it was looking like we may fold there were a lot of memberships bought by supporters of other teams who knew(unlike some officials) that an SANFL without the Maggies would not be worth playing in. I had a workmate who supported Norwood and he and most of his mates at Norwood bought a Maggies membership.

When it was looking like we may fold there were a lot of memberships bought by supporters of other teams who knew(unlike some officials) that an SANFL without the Maggies would not be worth playing in. I had a workmate who supported Norwood and he and most of his mates at Norwood bought a Maggies membership.
Pretty darn good of them

Same thing was done for Sturt

I'm predicting we jump another 3,400 members over the weekend.. ;)
Me being one... Essential Gold renewed! Plus 1 Elimination final PB guernsey... fair to say if the wife wasn't around, the credit card would of had a bigger working over! So much anticipation for 2015 and it's not even Christmas yet, longest preseason ever!!!

But looking at numbers alone is misleading; for example Richmond's seem to be bloated by 3 game / cheap forms of membership as their revenue is much lower than Essendon's despite higher numbers. ...

It also costs more for Richmond to produce microwaveable shrinky dink membership cards.

60k.jpg

My membership was renewed on the 24/11 and as of 17/12 my membership pack was in transit, ie. packed and dispatched via aust post.
A link will be sent out to all who have renewed or joined for the first time to check this. For those on auto-renewal, the link to check this may not have been received by most yet as I only received mine 10 days ago or 17 days after I renewed. It should be in an e-mail with the title noreply@pafc.com.au.

DO NOT contact the club when the status of your pack is 'processed' or 'dispatched' but only when it has been' in transit' more than 10 working days. If it has been 'in transit' for 5-10 days check your local post office for large parcels.

Anyone who renewed in November should get their pack just before or after Christmas.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide again not revealing there numbers, the only club that hasn't... what are they scared of?

They're still negotiating with Dot and Beryl re allocation of apricot slices with each membership...

They are tired of being compared to the other SA team. They will post when they are absolutely sure that their numbers exceed ours, until that time expect silence.
I'd love for the club to 'hold back' 4 or 5k of renewed Members from our numbers over the next 3 months, so when they do finally put up a figure to 'beat us' we pull out that the following day. :D

Well since it's preseason they can't flog off a bunch of 1 game memberships to bump their total up like they did last year when we had narrowed the gap to a couple hundred.

Well since it's preseason they can't flog off a bunch of 1 game memberships to bump their total up like they did last year when we had narrowed the gap to a couple hundred.
We did that as well. Hope they don't give those 1 gamers priority ticket access again if we get a home final. That was a disgrace last season.

We did that as well. Hope they don't give those 1 gamers priority ticket access again if we get a home final. That was a disgrace last season.
We had 1 game membership AFTER the cutoff so it didn't count in figures, it would have been more for gaining emails / gateway memberships purposes. But you're right, they certainly shouldn't receive equal rights to finals tickets.

The nature of AFC's rise (+3000-4000 at the very point we drew to within a couple hundred after a month of very stagnant growth) was a lot more insiduous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back