2015 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

sad-young-penguins-fan.jpg

Last edited:

Our offence should hang its head in shame. We were missing three of our top four defenders yet kept the Rangers to low scores in every game. Fleury proved a lot of doubters wrong, capping off a good season, but unfortunately people will largely remember that last goal which he shouldn't have let in.

All we needed was a bit of offence and it was a winnable series, and our offence was the least affected by injuries, having only lost Dupuis.

That last goal annoyed me even more since it is exactly how w***ers score on me online on NHL 15 :(

Our offence should hang its head in shame. We were missing three of our top four defenders yet kept the Rangers to low scores in every game. Fleury proved a lot of doubters wrong, capping off a good season, but unfortunately people will largely remember that last goal which he shouldn't have let in.

All we needed was a bit of offence and it was a winnable series, and our offence was the least affected by injuries, having only lost Dupuis.

That last goal annoyed me even more since it is exactly how ******s score on me online on NHL 15 :(

Your depth scoring or lack thereof has to be amongst the worst in the league. After Crosby, Malkin (who did nothing even if injured - can't even register a few shots?), Sutter and possibly Hornqvist there's no consistent scoring.

Kudos to your understrength defense and Flower. They shut down free ice well.

Comment off Habs board on HF Boards - "looking forward to our next goal - in October...."

Sadly true - all momentum with the Sens now...

Convert the numerous chances the Habs have had and if Emelin can stay out of Price's eyeline it will all be fine.

Outshoot them 46 to 25 again and move on.

Habs a bit fortunate that hamburger bloke started Games 1 & 2.

Solid reasoning.

Gonna be a long off-season in Pittsburgh. Sounds like Rutherford and MJ will keep their spots, which means we can look forward to the same tripe being re-signed and not a whole lot of turnover on the team.

I really think they need to turn over half of the roster and inject some youth into the team. Oh and give up on dump & chase hockey. Right now it's boring as hell to watch the team with two of the world's best players play, which is a pretty sad state of affairs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just cant shake the Isles.
Always thought it would go to 7, we had some ripping contests in the regular season and this is no differant. Reckon it could go to OT in the finale.
Detroit look like winning in Tampa and the Preds 1-0 up in Chicago early

Remove this Banner Ad

Back