2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mood here amidst the Eagles fans (including me, temporarily) was jubilant an hour ago. Now there is a lot of tension and frustration, mixed in with some faint optimism.

It's a great atmosphere at the ground. Every passage of play is accompanied by a roar. Worth every cent I paid back in March! Just wish the game itself was a bit more competitive - I can't see West Coast winning from here.

FB: Brown.....Talia.......Lever.
HB: Laird......Davis......Smith
C: Vince.....Dangerfield......Knight
HF: Cameron....Walker......Douglas
FF: Betts......Tippett.....Gunston

1st: Sauce...Thomson......Sloane

:(

Without Tippett we don't get Betts, if Davis stays we don't draft Lever.

I've no doubt we would have won or will win a premiership in the next few years if we could have kept those players. Now we aren't a chance in hell.

The size and loyalty of the supporterbase are the only things keeping this club from being a basket case.

I've no doubt we would have won or will win a premiership in the next few years if we could have kept those players. Now we aren't a chance in hell.

The size and loyalty of the supporterbase are the only things keeping this club from being a basket case.
If we did yeah maybe........ but we didn't. Until last year the club didn't seem concerned by that but things are changing.

that is one of the most outrageous statements i have seen on bigfooty.
If the club is that close to being a basket case after finishing sixth what will it be when it finishes bottom 4?

Im seeing 3 fingers and 4 fingers. Doubt is setting in.

Dermott Brereton is hosting a show of just Cyril highlights right now on fox footy.

Dermott Brereton is voting on the norm smith medal, put money on it going to Cyril if Hawks get up and he kicks 2 or more goals.

Nice work, spot on. And only needed the 2 goals.

Wow no doubt.

Can you give me the lotto numbers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back