2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo are going to pummel us next week. If we start the way we have been we could be 10 goals down at quarter time.

Quarter time? You are optimistic. With our starts versus their starts we will be 10 goals down in 8 minutes.

I maintain faith in the AFL that follows no logic whatsoever and believe that it will be a tight contest ..... somehow.

Hawthorn choked, simple as that.

They got McVeighed. He kicked the 2 goals to get them level then set up the one that got them in front. A mighty few minutes.

Hawthorn definitely should have won, were the best team for 3 quarters. I didn't even consider that Breust would miss that last set shot ... it wasn't even close. The lead up play from Burgoyne deserved a lot better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond will be he'll bent on redemption for last years finals loss. They also have their best team in of the year with lids, Edwards and Griffiths back in. They are a big chance.

With Hawthorn finishing somewhere around 5th, scraping into the eight after a ruff year could get rougher.

Richmond will be he'll bent on redemption for last years finals loss. They also have their best team in of the year with lids, Edwards and Griffiths back in. They are a big chance.

Nah,according to their fitness guru this weeks training sessions have been the best he has ever seen from the Port boys so it could be another elimination 04 final all over again.

Or it could not.

Port will be fired up for Cornes send off and losing last week. I expect the best from them this week

With Hawthorn finishing somewhere around 5th, scraping into the eight after a ruff year could get rougher.

Hawks will finish top 4 still. With Freo having a decent lead, the rest of the teams are pretty close and the Hawks just have too much class and experience to miss

Freo are going to pummel us next week. If we start the way we have been we could be 10 goals down at quarter time.

We'll be different at home next week. Of course Freo are playing great and will start heavy favorites and I am happy with that. No messing around with them, gotta try out best.

Hawks will finish top 4 still. With Freo having a decent lead, the rest of the teams are pretty close and the Hawks just have too much class and experience to miss
I think they'll continue on as they have these last two months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back