2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get the Goodes booing.

I can't help but think it just spurs him on too, which is great. Anything that riles up idiots has my tick of approval.

Have you tried hissing yet, you morons? What about stomping your feet....

Does anyone like Brendan Goddard ?
200.gif

Nobody.

I was more than happy for Goodes to be booed when he was busy doing douche like things. That's stopped the last couple of months though so I reckon anyone STILL booing now are just the racist people.

Against WCE he was getting booed just for going near the footy. It wasn't based on anything specific from the game.

They're West Coast fans tho, hardly a representation of sane and rational people.

Also, yes a lot of the booing these days are from people who know that Goodes gets his hackles up when he hears it and they are sadistic that way.

I just don't get the Goodes booing.

It's called shooting the messenger. Alot of Australians buttons are pushed when the subject of what was done here comes up. Like in most families, they prefer the skeletons kept in the closet.

Conversely, some people don't like him, because he can be a bit of a dickhead. Mark 'jacko' Jackson got a bit of grief for being a dickhead..

You mean when he called out the racism for what it was? He should have realised that the footy community would then boo him everywhere he plays for no reason other than "to be like the rest of the mob"? Goodes needs to realise it does he? Oh ok ...

I have no problem at all with his actions if she said something that she intended to be intentionally derogatory towards him being Aboriginal.

In this case she referred to him as an ape because he's hairy,. Judging by what she said she was not aware (neither were many other people) of the racial connotations behind the term.

Most people view the incident as Goodes making an example and shaming a young girl for calling him an ape because he was hairy.

I lived in St Kilda for a while (94/95), there is not a lot I recommend getting "done" there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stayed away when I lived there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lays waste to the Port are a young team argument

Season 2015 to date

Tex 34 goals. > > Shulz 33
JJ 27 goals >>>> Ryder 14
Eddie 41 goals >> Wingard 38
Lynch 19 goals >> Dictator 16
Cameron 20 goals > Monfries 17. :$

Total games. Adelaide 454 <<<<<<<<<<< Power 830. :$

Average age. Adelaide 25.2yrs <<<<<<<< Power 27.4yrs. :$

:):D:thumbsu::rainbow:

They're West Coast fans tho, hardly a representation of sane and rational people.

Also, yes a lot of the booing these days are from people who know that Goodes gets his hackles up when he hears it and they are sadistic that way.

Helping put him off his game.

Season 2015 to date

Tex 34 goals. > > Shulz 33
JJ 27 goals >>>> Ryder 14
Eddie 41 goals >> Wingard 38
Lynch 19 goals >> Dictator 16
Cameron 20 goals > Monfries 17. :$

Total games. Adelaide 454 <<<<<<<<<<< Power 830. :$

Average age. Adelaide 25.2yrs <<<<<<<< Power 27.4yrs. :$

:):D:thumbsu::rainbow:
Who is the dictator?

Status