2015 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Pt. 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 10 greatest draft picks over pick 50. #1 Alistair Lynch over James Hird. #10 Paul Puopolo over too many to mention. Robbie Gray would have been a good shout.

This sort of thing has been done so often before and it always sh*ts me how these so-called footy experts only look at the National Draft picks 50 onwards and ignore the PSD and Rookie Drafts which in reality for the most part are simply extensions of the ND and could be called picks (say) 90 to 150.
Just of the top of my head, there are countless lol top 10 greatest draft picks over pick 50 better than what is on his list eg Goodwin, Rutten, Johncock just from the Crows alone

I just think, he had no connection to the #32, he was given it because it's a special number to our club as a show of respect to him. He is no longer returning that respect so he shouldn't be wearing 32. He's now been gifted with the number of the great Paul Chapman, the man Geelong showed a lack of loyalty too, so he should have been wearing the 35 at the IR.
Dangerfield played in #32 this season so it's hardly unreasonable.

Seriously there are more important issues than Dangerfield's IR number.

Here in melbourne radio SEN had a ratings period where they lost 1% in ratings points ......outcome, Andrew Gaze gone & all radio shifts re-organised and format of station modified

In Adelaide you change radio formats / personalities every decade or two .......so so backward

Yeah you change radio formats everyone has a melt down.

For example Sports show shifted 3-6pm.
Then everyone had a hissy fit saying they drive home from work between the hours of 6-7pm.
So what did they do change it from 3-7pm.

Now 18 months later they have reverted back to the 4-7pm sports show.

Listening to the NFL show on SEN on way home from Gym .......do you know Oregan NFL team has 384 different outfit design combinations ......384! :eek:

Nike have now introduced "Color Rush" where each team is fully outfitted in one color .....most recently one team all Green, and the other all Red

All the color blind population couldn't make out the players ......guess what's coming to AFL ..."Color Rush"
Its their College team and yeah its unreal. I learnt this last year on contiki as they were the college of our guide.

Apparently Nike was formed in Oregon and they sponsor the program, they've never worn the same uniform twice in a row.

Yeah you change radio formats everyone has a melt down.

For example Sports show shifted 3-6pm.
Then everyone had a hissy fit saying they drive home from work between the hours of 6-7pm.
So what did they do change it from 3-7pm.

Now 18 months later they have reverted back to the 4-7pm sports show.
The last hr is just replays anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its their College team and yeah its unreal. I learnt this last year on contiki as they were the college of our guide.

Apparently Nike was formed in Oregon and they sponsor the program, they've never worn the same uniform twice in a row.
Phil Knight (Nike founder) went to the University of Oregon. He gives them millions of dollars a year. He donated $50m to build their new football stadium, and a similar amount for the basketball stadium (which is named after his son). He was inducted into the U of O Hall of Fame for donating $200m +, and that was 15 years ago.

He also has been criticised for interfering in the decisions of the university. He's like a mega-Richard Pratt.

For daily pleasure, (bare in mind it's off season so I have an excuse) I've been visiting the Bulldogs' board to read up on the latest Talia-lynching plans. Sad of me, I know right? It's like a car crash when you just can't turn away, only ridiculously hilarious. LOLOL

They should all be gassed in the back of a shipping container.

It's more humane or I've seen too many Jet Li movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back