2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 mids or 1 mid and 1 forward from the following list (I have $1071500 to spend)?

Aaron Hall
Mitch Wallis
Sloane
Dustin Martin
Josh Kennedy (Sydney)
Harley bennell
Mundy (surely can't be rested?!)
Montagna
Steven Motlop

The combined price of the two players has to be $1071500 or under.

With a combined price limit, you should have put each players price next to their names. :rainbow:

Amd in saying that, I think id prefer choosing from the other 3 as Picken seemed to be slowing down a little.

I was all set to go with Houli when I listened to the superfooty podcast and Houli was the Gilberts guidance pick this week. As in the player everyone's jumping on that he says to stay away from. He said that he doesn't do so well against the Bombers. He's been on the money a few times this year. Really threw a spanner in the works haha.

Only looking to this weekend for the league GF.... Trading Fyfe out, have DPP options.

Who will score most this weekend:

Naitanui/Jacobs/Rughead/Sloane/JPK

Essentially, who is going to top score this week out of mids/rucks/forwards!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was all set to go with Houli when I listened to the superfooty podcast and Houli was the Gilberts guidance pick this week. As in the player everyone's jumping on that he says to stay away from. He said that he doesn't do so well against the Bombers. He's been on the money a few times this year. Really threw a spanner in the works haha.
Isn't that the same idiot that said Aaron Hall wouldn't keep up his scoring output without taking into account his role change?

I wouldn't be letting him influence your decision.

ALWAYS go with your gut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back