Sport 2015 Punters Lounge

Remove this Banner Ad

17-1-14
(+1136)

Locking some weekly plays before the odds shift.

$300 on Harrison Barnes over 11 points @ $1.87 odds
$300 on Houston Rockets +10.5 points @ $1.95 odds
$535 on Atlanta Hawks -1.5 points + Geelong over 15.5 goals @ $3.60 odds

Again, good luck if you choose to follow one of these ;)

Surely the wrong team is favored tonight. Hawthorn favourites?
Will gladly take the 13 points currently on offer for the Swans.

$500 on Sydney +13.5 points @ $1.91 odds.
$200 on Sydney for the win @ $2.65 odds.
Most marks taken between Lance Franklin v Jarryd Roughead = Lance Franklin @ $1.80 odds. $250 on this one here.

Been watching day 1 of the Irish open. The wind is playing havoc with most players but I think I'll put a bet on the 3-ball market against McIlroy for day 2 I've never seen him shout "Fore" as much as he has today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

draymond green is around $14-15 for finals mvp...not a bad $5 bet.

Good one. He's also had a fairly quiet game 5 so he's bound to bounce back and put in a really good showing for game 1.
LeBron is another that is going to be tough to stop. If you thought Atlanta had no one to guard him, I cannot see how Golden State contain him whatsoever.

Bobby_

What do you think of the following lines (may vary depending on what betting site you use) Sydney v Carlton - Sydney -66.5 @$2.00

And Geelong v WCE - Geelong +20.5 @ $1.82

I know many bookies are currently offering Sydney for the straight up win at $2, some kind of promotional jargon they have going on. The catch is the maximum bet allowed is $20 (single bets only). Always worries me when they offer such odds but there's really no way you can see Sydney losing to this Carlton side. I think even their reserves squad would almost beat them.

Cats game, that's just too tough to gauge in my opinion. I'm assuming you are keen on taking the Cats +20?

I know many bookies are currently offering Sydney for the straight up win at $2, some kind of promotional jargon they have going on. The catch is the maximum bet allowed is $20 (single bets only). Always worries me when they offer such odds but there's really no way you can see Sydney losing to this Carlton side. I think even their reserves squad would almost beat them.

Cats game, that's just too tough to gauge in my opinion. I'm assuming you are keen on taking the Cats +20?
Well I think we'll win so yes the +20.5 seems good. I had to jump on the Carlton game yesterday afternoon as a single bet given that SEN were reporting Judd, Murphy and Gibbs out which would shorten the line drastically. Got that $2 at 66.5, those same $2 are now at 75.5 with them out.

Good one. He's also had a fairly quiet game 5 so he's bound to bounce back and put in a really good showing for game 1.
LeBron is another that is going to be tough to stop. If you thought Atlanta had no one to guard him, I cannot see how Golden State contain him whatsoever.

curry is $1.38 and lbj is $2.15...so the good money is with draymond i would say.

the warriors have a few they can throw at lbj, but yeah, he is their only hope.

NO
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I FORGOT TO PUT MY ******* MOTHER******* campaigner DOG campaigner ******* TIPS ******* IN * SAKE
AND NOW IT SAID I PUT CARLTON
MOTHER******* PIECE OF ******* s**t campaigner *

Anyone liking the Gold Coast to keep it under a 72 point loss today, NSFB?
It's one of those games Hawthorn should win by 85 but something tells me the Suns bring a 3 quarter effort to just keep it under that margin
I reckon that line could be lineball. If Haw turn up with the same 'meh who cares' attitude as Sydney did last night the GC could get under that margin, but will they? 4-4 and copped a spray from Clarko midweek and at Launceston where they usually thrash teams. Hodge back in too. Hmmm not so sure, GC are pretty bad atm, is May back in yet?

NO
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I FORGOT TO PUT MY ******* MOTHER******* campaigner DOG campaigner ******* TIPS ******* IN **** SAKE
AND NOW IT SAID I PUT CARLTON
MOTHER******* PIECE OF ******* s**t campaigner ****
Bad luck mate :D:p

Anyone liking the Gold Coast to keep it under a 72 point loss today, NSFB?
It's one of those games Hawthorn should win by 85 but something tells me the Suns bring a 3 quarter effort to just keep it under that margin
Prestia Omeara Ablett Swallow Malceski aren't playing.
Can they really keep it under 85? :eek:

$500 on the Bulls ML @ $1.75 odds, to take this to a game 7.
$500 multibet on LA Clippers -3.5 & Essendon +25.5 @ $1.95 odds.
$300 on Joakim Noah over 10.5 rebounds @ $1.87 odds.
Where do you pull your money out from? o_O
I thought you sit on BF all day like NSFB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back